Montreal Meetup?

ogre

he b mad buzy wit teh inve$tment banking job he scored

yep, missed the first meetup cause i finished too late, worst thing is i did nothing until like 6 when i was about to bounce and started to get a shitload of stuff do to for an account that's not even mine...

...but many of my coworkers are gonna pull an all-nighter so i guess i shouldn't complain too much

hope i'll get to see you guys tomorrow

i think ill call sid / 2000 when i get there

im sure you guys will be at work making mad moniez when i arrive

fuuma is a verbal abuser.

What, just asked about your undies.. I'm no perv, just doing some research about the frilly unmentionables market.

i wanna go to montreal too. hang out with the pepper crew. can i stay too? or can you recommmend 7star hotel?

We got you covered, let us know. Got the amazing Herpsky in the house right now.

Good hospitality and too much poutine in my system right now. My first attempt made me regret it and a second attempt confimed my first impressions.

• 1 month later...

coming to Montreal this weekend and i dont know if i'll have time to do too many super meetups.

Just wondering what you guys thought were the must-see spots. Mainly for food, shopping, and going out.

i know about reborn/U&I and will definetly hit that up. Schwartz is on the list, as well looking for maybe something a bit more upscale, and the best poutine in the city.

any good parties/clubs you guys want to recommend. Someplace that's not too touristy, and has good music/crowd

edit : oh and of course, 1 or 2 of good strip clubs for my buddy who's getting married

thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
Montreal seems cheap enough I'll just stay at a hostel, but if anyone has a spare couch for a few nights <3 <3.

id come if i didnt have an exam on monday.

FUCK THIS SHIT