The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

27wzorq.jpg

27wzmkl.jpg

27wzo03.jpg

they shrunk a bit, i'll post a pic with them on another time.

thats higes, train tracks, etc. etc.

and thats almost an exact representation of color and fading. i adjusted them a bit in PS but nothing has been modified more than the jeans themselves are.

the honey combs arent the greatest and didn't come out too well in pics but im happy.

i've since moved on.

brokenglass (everywhere?) i'll take some more pics of them on and non close ups when i have a chance. i basically wanted to show the vertical fading they did as well as the small details like the selvedge tracks and what not.

it was my first pair of raw jeans so i made the mistake of hemming them a bit too much, but un cuffed and with a pair of low profile shoes they do pretty well.

yeah holy shit...those nudies look amazing....

*looks at 1 month old LVC 47's and 1 week old RRDS......puts on RRDS......

gosh i have too many jeans to break in. I need to take a family pic of all my jeans pretty soon...oh wait...no cam.... shit

Colin, the nudies look nice, I'm shooting for 10 months on my RB11's... no particular reason, seems long enough but not too long and they've yet to start reaking (at just over 4 months) of anything so it shouldn't be a problem

although I'm dieing to see how they will turn out, no one here has posted worn rag&bones so I'm very curious