The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

yea, the second pic was really dark. so i edited the contrast a little bit.

i sagged a little bit when i first got them cuz they were mad tight, so the combs developed lower.

Wait, if you sag them the combs would be higher... :confused:

i dont wear them much at all and someone made me an offer for them i couldnt refuse. otherwise id keep them for another year and a half.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the offer? Surely it would have to be a MASSIVE one?

If you don't mind me asking, what was the offer? Surely it would have to be a MASSIVE one?

beatle offered a brand new pair of sugarcane okinawa and a supreme box tee. her s0500xx are fucked from construction, and i barely wear mine anymore.

Guest kyotousa
It's the journey.... not the destination.

I am all about the destination...apparently someone else agrees, or else no one would buy worn raw jeans.

isn't that exactly what he means?

you buy raw denim because you like fading it yourself (the journey)

if you just wanted jeans with dope fadez (the destination) there's people on supermarket who'll sell you their raw denim that they've already spent a year fading for you

Guest kyotousa

What exactly did he mean? I didn't try to decode his meaning:p

I just said I am all about destination. I want my denim to fade quick and nice, so I can wear good looking jeans ASAP and apparently someone else agrees.

PS I don't like the journey at all, I just want a custom jean.

Guest kyotousa
Wouldn't he be in the wrong forum? Wanting quick and nice fades, might as well get some predistrressed jeans right?

I do have predistressed jeans...what's your point?

I can't love pre-distressed and raw denims at same time?

I do not see why people are jumping on Kyotousa. I think his point simply was that some people like the look primarily, like he thinks Beatle does. However, I think there may be more to why Beatle wants these jeans than just how they look: like the rugged, all man, smell of Cheep that I can only imagine in my wildest dreams. ;)

I do not see why people are jumping on Kyotousa. I think his point simply was that some people like the look primarily, like he thinks Beatle does. However, I think there may be more to why Beatle wants these jeans than just how they look: like the rugged, all man, smell of Cheep that I can only imagine in my wildest dreams. ;)

you might be wrong:rolleyes: