The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

stupid shit ih's/imperials are really hard to fade inn really hard asswipe

Imperials aren't that hard to fade, my brothers SExIs showed more wear than that after two months of less than half-time wear. Also, its pretty ridiculous to argue with someone's (completely correct and non-malicious) observation just because they don't have first hand experience with a particular brand and then proclaim your expertise by regurgitating something you read on the internet about the same brand which you have no first-hand wearing experience with.

fuck you what do you know about wearing? you got a fh and a samurai which is not faded at all.. again what do you know? to tell someone how to fade or wear their jeans? stupid shit ih's/imperials are really hard to fade inn really hard asswipe

calm down. that fool just said wear them MORE often that was it. but i dont want to get into this with you again lol i dont want to get another offensive post.

Tendeloin T-Riders BC, gonna retire them now I think, they've bagged out at the knee a bit too much really. 3 years as my main pair of jeans, washed when they needed it.

acwtup.jpg

fcs5zc.jpg

I really like these....

:)

The number of jeans a person owns does not tell you anything about this person's ability to produce nicely faed jeans.

The number of jeans a person owns does not tell you anything about this person's ability to produce nicely faed jeans.

And if it did, those with less pairs of jeans would be more likely to produce nicely faded jeans.

Imperials aren't that hard to fade, my brothers SExIs showed more wear than that after two months of less than half-time wear. Also, its pretty ridiculous to argue with someone's (completely correct and non-malicious) observation just because they don't have first hand experience with a particular brand and then proclaim your expertise by regurgitating something you read on the internet about the same brand which you have no first-hand wearing experience with.

SEXIs fade more easily than normal imperials :rolleyes:

and wheres the wear on your samurais? you had to photoshop the contrast. and no one still liked them.

so get the fuck out fat shit

and you know why everyone laughs when you post? cause youre so fucking stupid you dont even know what youre saying. you need to grow up and sell your jeans so you can get a lipo. fat shit.

fuck you what do you know about wearing? you got a fh and a samurai which is not faded at all.. again what do you know? to tell someone how to fade or wear their jeans? stupid shit ih's/imperials are really hard to fade inn really hard asswipe

edmond... youre not one to talk.

true and real

This reminds me of Edmond posting HUGE fucking pictures...and then telling someone a few weeks later to re-size theirs.

i guess.

so when are you gonna send me a pair to break in for ya? i can schedule it behind the evisu im getting from that dude in the evisu thread

I've been trying to figure out what would happen if you were to break in Ed's jeans...

Only thing that came to mind

jamiebigpants0406.jpg

Ed - Cheep can wear a 32 - which would be really loose around the waist - while most of his jeans are a size 30 and still not tight...I'm a really nice person - but - if you start comparing ur ass to Cheeps - I'm going to have a nervous breakdown...

oh nope i just thought he wears his jeans pretty low which what i think thats why he has some 32's in his rotations.. i wear my jeans on the standard waist height hahaha

Today I took some pictures of my 4-4.5 month old F310s - it's a pretty overcast day. Pictures taken with a sub-par point and shoot. No alterations to contrast or brightness. Soaked 2 times, one initial soak and once again, also washed once with light detergent.

F3104m005.jpg

F3104m004.jpg

F3104m007.jpg

the creases on my left leg are much stronger than on the right. :(

F3104m003.jpg

F3104m008.jpg

F3104m011.jpg

F3104m010.jpg

few more.