The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Fullcount 1101 is like 13.5 oz isnt it? maybe the looser model has lighter denim, either way you have a nice colour to them and i really want a pair of the 1108s

Kiya your 634s look fucking beautiful, quite a bit different from the last time you posted them,

i wish ironheart kept all the old detailing :( new arcs are the only thing that turn me off, i really like these jeans.

Eh, I'm kind of embarrassed about posting mine, half because of the state of my denim and half from the quality of my camera

S-000 5 months, one wash

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

GAP 1969

I don't even remember how long, but at least 3 washes

These are mostly experimental to me, just to see all the crap I can do with them :lol:

*all holes were hand-distressed* (fading is all natural)

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

Holes close up:

Waiting to start on..

Levis 501xx FREE FROM MY UNCLE AT LEVIS

These were his experimental pair and he shrunk and washed the hell out of them

NO WEARS yet

IMG_0079-1.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

oh, and a couple wears, but I don't think I'll get any honeycombs from this:

IMG_0083.jpg

Here are some pictures of my Full Count 1101 after one year of everyday wear.

Me wearing them. These show the color more accurately:

110112bc8.th.jpg 110113zt9.th.jpg 110114zz3.th.jpg

They are quite comfortable and kind of thin (12.5oz I think), so it's not hard to wear them in the summer in Brazil, compared to my D'Artisans SD103, which are 15 or 16oz. They felt a bit cold in the winter, while the D'Artisans did not. I wore my SD103 in the previous year, but did not wash it so frequently, and the result was the opposite of these: high contrast and more wear marks.

Thanks for the fit pics, can I ask your measurements? And size of the jeans? Fullcounts fade quite slowly but the results are amazing (if they hold up). By the way they're 13.7oz and those 103's are 15oz.

Not a ton going on here, but they're out of rotation because of the 660 contest and my sammies, so I figured I'd post the progress on my APC NS. Probably about 3 months of solid wear

acp1cd2.jpg

Thanks for the fit pics, can I ask your measurements? And size of the jeans? Fullcounts fade quite slowly but the results are amazing (if they hold up). By the way they're 13.7oz and those 103's are 15oz.

These are 30x34 (note: I've tried 3 different sizes to get the right one). The waist stretches a lot. The waist on the jeans measures 34" (it stretched). Measuring with the tape directly on my waist, it is 33" all the way around. It depends on the kind of fit you want, but I'd suggest sizing down. I first bought a size 32 and it was too big.

Not a ton going on here, but they're out of rotation because of the 660 contest and my sammies, so I figured I'd post the progress on my APC NS. Probably about 3 months of solid wear

acp1cd2.jpg

thats 3 months?

wow intense.

Well, I've had them almost a year, but I think it was really only about 3 months of solid wear. Maybe 4 months tops. I washed them a lot right when I got them because a friend spilled beer on me, TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW! But I haven't washed them since the inital few.

I bike to work every day, so I get some decent fades pretty quick on thin jeans. The honeycombs kept resetting on them though, so I didn't even bother to take a pic of the back. And I cuff em, so no stack fades either.

Not totally happy with them, but they were my first raw pair, so it was still a fun project.