The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

^ How often did you wash her jeans? I'd wana try that but I think my germ-a-phobe of a wife would have a problem with that if they weren't washed frequently lol.

These have been washed about 6 times.

First wash at 3.5 months.

My wife is a germaphobe as well, but I do the laundry so I win.

Sam she loooks great! Where can I pick up samurai in children's sizes? Looking to buy one for 6-7 year old niephew!

Here:

http://www.samurai-j.com/samurai/kids.html

Isla's are the SK0510

Buy them big- they have adjustable waistbands.

remember these http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=749195#post749195 ?

today, one soak and one proper wash later. you all know how hard it is to capture the colors of denim.

2224452338_9ceb7942d0.jpg

coin pocket repair, my ipod shuffle was eating trough it

2224452020_8358fdcf3d.jpg

Back pocket repair and also there was some fraying in that white area in the middle bottom of the picture. wierd grey color here...

2224451724_33d399d2ec.jpg

ass and back pocket. I like to think this is the best caption of their color.

2224451394_8e1ef192d6.jpg

remember these http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=749195#post749195 ?

today, one soak and one proper wash later. you all know how hard it is to capture the colors of denim.

If my 710's turn out half as good, i will be superhappy.... simply awesome.

I was thinking about Sam113's kids samurais and how they were comming along, after the first post, and seeing the ernest sewns (i believe) she had before, i could wait to see how they looked...

AWESOME... great to see an update..+rep when possible..

sounds about the same to me

The premise is that after you place the little tea-bag like pocket of snus under your top lip the nicotein "juice" will run down your throat as you salivate.

A friend of mine swears by them and proclaims to sleep with the damn things in his mouth.

It's pretty horrid imo but is indeed a lot better then actual smoking both from the health and social perspectives. Why bother all together...

My eternal 811 after about 3 months. Sorry for the bad quality. I need to find a better camera and learn how to take pics.

dsc05042xy6.th.jpg

KC wallet in the right pocket, just started carrying a moleskine in the left.

dsc05054tm4.th.jpg

I'm tearing up those button holes..

the rest are here: photobucket

Iron Heart 634s

19 Months, 13 Months of Actual Wear, 6 Washes

ih_01.jpg

ih_02.jpg

ih_03.jpg

ih_04.jpg

ih_05.jpg

ih_06.jpg

ih_07.jpg

ih_08.jpg

Photos: Sidney "Mr. 3001" Lo

Here are some pictures of my Full Count 1101 after one year of everyday wear.

Before you say there's not much wear in it at all, I'd like to clarify that when I started wearing it, it was my intention to preserve the color and make the wear marks turn "blurred", without contrast. What I did was washing it twice right at the beginning, and then I washed it subsequently after every month or so. I like the result, although I expected it to fade a bit faster.

Here are pictures of them new:

110115om0.th.jpg 110116cj4.th.jpg

Here are them after one year. I removed the end of the arches in the back pockets... but I think it looks good both ways.

110101iq1.th.jpg 110102ps2.th.jpg

Some details:

110105ty1.th.jpg 110106fy8.th.jpg 110110ms1.th.jpg

Me wearing them. These show the color more accurately:

110112bc8.th.jpg 110113zt9.th.jpg 110114zz3.th.jpg

They are quite comfortable and kind of thin (12.5oz I think), so it's not hard to wear them in the summer in Brazil, compared to my D'Artisans SD103, which are 15 or 16oz. They felt a bit cold in the winter, while the D'Artisans did not. I wore my SD103 in the previous year, but did not wash it so frequently, and the result was the opposite of these: high contrast and more wear marks.