The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

yeah i love em. I think they are fading rather quickly...almost three months and that much lap fade? thats rare imo....

lookin good kix

i meant to ask - how do you think the crotch is holding up?

iirc shinobi said his was looking a little perilous after a few months of wear

p.s. apc is gold every time...damn

colors kinda off and pictures are shitty (needa take pics outside when the weather gets nicer) but you get the idea.

SDA 103, owned for like a year, worn for maybe 7 months? washed 4 times? Always machine washed then dried in dryer..... didnt keep track dont know specifics just enjoy wearing them, however these are an absolute bitch to break in, really great bang for the buck in terms of how the dye stays....

376796_sda-103_003.jpg376794_sda-103_004.jpg376792_sda-103_005.jpg376795_sda-103_002.jpg

colors kinda off and pictures are shitty (needa take pics outside when the weather gets nicer) but you get the idea.

SDA 103, owned for like a year, worn for maybe 7 months? washed 4 times? Always machine washed then dried in dryer..... didnt keep track dont know specifics just enjoy wearing them, however these are an absolute bitch to break in, really great bang for the buck in terms of how the dye stays....

]

Please put a NSFW tag next time :rolleyes: Your image uploader site has nude ads.

Here's the progress so far on my 811's. This weekend will be the 5 month anniversary. Going to Centre Parks to celebrate (well it's my friend's birthday really...!). Still just one soak and a machine wash at 3 months. I plan to hold out until the 6 month mark before washing again (the jeans that is!) - enjoy.

fO_1Rf5p0z_BD1DwirAPqgGmYShX7KKP.jpg

D1pitB0G7j9j3-w1B4vHLo4cSPn0ez1w.jpg

HNX1h60cwD9v3UOb6vq787j2T43UnSgG.jpg

XPu5fZUCwj_8QK8v1CCJzy498I3f0pqE.jpg

xUxO5joT7j-9REMY--jMawA1Ypu1O7PA.jpg

TBhBgMkd5j_-nL_H5PFJbQUrZ_TqmXCq.jpg

EAn7nevI5T-UhEtXOFZ38-vVMbU9u71L.jpg

vp_aAqdf0D_fRfq0WBw4XPpN4sthpuIQ.jpg

Click on the photos for links to the full-size versions.