The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

my rationale was that crossing and uncrossing his legs like a girl would put lots more friction on the whiskers there than guy style since everyones all on him for the contrast being so intense there.. still need to here from spill i suppose

my rationale was that crossing and uncrossing his legs like a girl would put lots more friction on the whiskers there than guy style since everyones all on him for the contrast being so intense there.. still need to here from spill i suppose

Do girls cross and uncross more than guys? I just thought the difference is guys rest an ankle of one leg on the knee of hte other, while girls wrap the leg tightly over hte other.

My legs fall asleep if I don't keep recrossing. Maybe i just have bad blood circulation though...

i wouldnt say they cross them any more or less than guys.

what i was saying was that obviously the ankle on the knee guy style wouldnt rub ones thighs together/create friction nearly as much as the thigh over thigh girl style would... is such a hypothesis really that confusing?

Haha, maybe I should hold off posting these pictures and give you guys more time to speculate if I sit like a girl or do yoga or maybe I could be a professional gymnast. In anycase, here are some pictures as promised.

The top denim detail is a crease on my ass that gets rubbed alot. This is the closest I could think of to how sandpaper would wear these jeans. You can see how the fibers are breaking apart, and this is probably going to turn into a hole.

The second is a closeup of the "panther lines" on my thighs (p.s. can we start calling them that? "honeycombs" "wiskers" and "panther lines"). The denim texture is the same as the rest of the jeans around it, no broken fibers like the crease on the ass. These areas haven't been targeted specifically/sandpapered/clawed or whatever.

Finally, heres a shot of how I cross my legs on my bed (I do this at work too when I put my feet on my desk). So that's that. Though I encourage you guys to speculate as to how I "cheated." I like the attention.

jeans2-1.jpg

jeans1.jpg

These are my APC new standards. I keep an extra car key in my wallet, and when these were about a week old I fell on my butt while skating. For a while I just thought it was a weird shaped scrape, but after a while someone at work said something about the "key print" on my butt.

6cfaulc.jpg

Here is my scones and tea (yes, I am a dork)

4ky1le8.jpg

Those Panther attacks are awesome....I think a new wear term has been born. I get them too from crossing the legs, mainly on the left leg.:D