The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

those evisus are so fake, yet the fade is very very good. poly man, i know i've told you this before, but i'm your fan. (sorry i'm not a hot chick like maria, though. :D )

its false advertising chicken, i've posted them before as the pair i bought like that in thailand....i didn't fade those....as for you not being maria...it's ok, you're still japanese...

I win! I win!

They look good regardless...

Yeah but mine still fit...

The contest isn't over yet!

But yeah, I've worn them pretty much every day, with a few exceptions. I'm looking at the continued dark color as a positive. I'm hoping these will have a long life since they're the only pre-Levi's-dbagness jeans I have.

I picked up these jeans from a 2nd hand store, raw. I think these are from 2003 before I knew of this site and I was doing everything as I saw fit- thus no soak, I even hemmed them (bad mistake.) Anyways, here they are. I believe they were tailored/tapered before I bought them, but it was a BANG UP job: Levi's 577, 29x33:

img1433as7.jpg

img1434ve8.jpg

And some Misc. "Student Fit" Wranglers, deadstock from ebay from a year or so later, since those turned out well. Once again, no soak, and custom tapered by my cousin. Didn't hem these 29 x 32 but last year I had them folded and was using it with hammer cause I didn't have a mallet. Now there's stupid ass holes in them and I can't wear them anymore..

img1436kt3.jpg

img1437lr3.jpg

Yo headtowall,

Those Jordans in the backround, are they from '85 or '01?

My current beaters are White/Black/Red I's from '85, which i love with my denim...

No way you could still be wearing a 22yr old pair, they'll crumble to bits literally.

His Jordans are probably from 2001 or something

Washed once ? errr how much actual wear in realtime days / months / years like how many days out of a week for how many weeks total .. lol yea .. I know you didnt wear them all 5 or 6 damn years for sure .

wash when soaks when ?

Also what all did you do in them ? Just day to day walking and sitting ?

Those are pretty living up to my own de facto standard for a nice fade man I like those a lot ! Though I hope mine get there much quicker as I ride a bike / treadmill and do lightweight squats in mine while working my lower body on off days from my gym days at home

very soft & natural look ..

excellent