The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

dmaz, yours are looking awesome, dude. it's a true testament to 5EP, they look amazing no matter how often you wash em. After about 6 months the contrast and yellowish tone really started coming through, so just keep wearing em. PBJs are sick shit too, but don't give up on those 5EPs.

thanx for the words of encouragement bro...ill keep breakin these babies down and hopfully they'll turn out like urs.

cottonduck I wouldnt worry man, maybe its because your english isnt so great but that sentense you were reffering to was perfectly fine. I didnt even notice any errors. Better than most of the garbage i post

while were at it, those fucking evisus look great. very different to what we are all used to seeing.

What do you think?

I wore them practically daily w/out washing for around 8 months and attempted the 'seawater wash' as advised on the card that came with em.

Man...it was fun to rinse them out in warm, tropical water while rubbing it with sand but the aftereffect was....revolting. After rinsing them in fresh water after the seawater, I laid them out to dry in the sun at my hotel room. When I came back later in the day, the jeans straight up REEKED! They smelled HORRIBLE...something akin to wet dog smell X 100 mixed with puke. No lie! They were so bad, I had to wrap the jeans in a plastic bag on the way home and the smell still permeated my suitcase.

Haha..memories. Anyways, since then, I just throw them in the wash whenever (delicate warm wash) and in the dryer.

The other pair in the pictures are APC English cuts that I picked up at Homme et Femme in the Shangri-La Mall in Manila. Just wanted to show the contrast.

frontapcas2.th.jpg

honeyapcsm5.th.jpg

backpocketsapcpv9.th.jpg

rescuevsenglishjf2.th.jpg

rescuevsenglishclosezo0.th.jpg

Sorry about using Imageshack. Can anyone PM me and give me tips on posting pics? Thanks!

here are my 47's.

1 month wear = dunk in bath

3 month wear (incident at music festival) = shower rinse

4.5 month wear (bigger incident at another festival) = hot wash

average wash every 6 weeks or so since

8 months in total...so far

work is ging to slow up on them soon as i am waiting on pair of the new LVC 1937's coming through!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=609&stc=1&d=1163456615

attachment.php?attachmentid=608&stc=1&d=1163456615

What do you think?

I wore them practically daily w/out washing for around 8 months and attempted the 'seawater wash' as advised on the card that came with em.

Man...it was fun to rinse them out in warm, tropical water while rubbing it with sand but the aftereffect was....revolting. After rinsing them in fresh water after the seawater, I laid them out to dry in the sun at my hotel room. When I came back later in the day, the jeans straight up REEKED! They smelled HORRIBLE...something akin to wet dog smell X 100 mixed with puke. No lie! They were so bad, I had to wrap the jeans in a plastic bag on the way home and the smell still permeated my suitcase.

Haha..memories. Anyways, since then, I just throw them in the wash whenever (delicate warm wash) and in the dryer.

The other pair in the pictures are APC English cuts that I picked up at Homme et Femme in the Shangri-La Mall in Manila. Just wanted to show the contrast.

honeyapcsm5.th.jpg

backpocketsapcpv9.th.jpg

Sorry about using Imageshack. Can anyone PM me and give me tips on posting pics? Thanks!

I dig the way these came out. The 'combs are cool because you can tell they shifted, but they still look great. Those back pockets look tiny tho.