The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

IH 634s Sz. 33 - Wore these for pretty much a year straight, a bunch of soaks and washes.

006edit.jpg

Samurai x 2nd S5000 Sz.33 - Probably worn about 9 months, ~6 washes (i think?)

007edit.jpg

SExIH07 Sz. 33 - About a month in, and they fade WAY faster than the 634s, denim is great and looking forward to seeing these evo. After they settle and the length shrinks up I think I might get these hemmed again.

008edit.jpg

You can post them over here Mistral but you can't hide... ;-)

Oops, deleted my old post... Anyway, resized them.

Somet 003, everyday wear for about a month. Maybe not really post worthy but I'll let you decide.

i71o9e.jpg

2ntxrmo.jpg

dg4f4n.jpg

2u7owfp.jpg

beatle demands FC pics, so i humbly ablige. gotta keep the ladies happy, especially the jersey-girls;). teaser now,more later when i get off work, it's fucking 6AM...here's for you beats!

33cag61.jpg

beatle demands FC pics, so i humbly ablige. gotta keep the ladies happy, especially the jersey-girls;). teaser now,more later when i get off work, it's fucking 6AM...here's for you beats!

33cag61.jpg

I didn't enter this contest so I haven't been following the thread, but what the fuck did you do to the right side your jeans that warranted that repair?

KMW 1980 2 months? One initial soak. These things are kicking my ass right now, got some whisker and comb fading, no lap fading really, but the hidden rivets are pretty light. Probably gonna soak again in a month or so to get some more indigo out. I'm debating picking up a pair of fast faders to rotate with these, but I feel like i wouldn't wear these if i bought another pair of denim.

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg