The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

those are tits, cheep.

I kinda got to quote this, because I haven't heard the expression "tits" since I was partying in high school with a keg in the back of a F-150 (13 years ago). Big ups, I might have to put that into my lingo. (0).

I kinda got to quote this, because I haven't heard the expression "tits" since I was partying in high school with a keg in the back of a F-150 (13 years ago). Big ups, I might have to put that into my lingo. (0).

Lmao I was once neg-repped on here for using "tits" as an adjective.

Pic overload... Never take pics of my jeans but the homie cure hooked these up for me. Warehouse 660 worn on and off for the past two years. I would say I wore them about a year straight and them about half of the days over the past year, so about 18 months of total wear. Done many repairs of them, some of which can been seen in the pics below. Sadly I will probably retire them because they are just too big for me now.

kev1.jpg

kev5.jpg

kev12.jpg

kev13.jpg

Some detailed pics:

Patched on a piece of denim on the inside as my iphone was starting to make a hole

kev2.jpg

Combs and comb rips

kev10.jpg

Had to stitch the ass back up, only had pinkish thread

kev4.jpg

Some roping

kev6.jpg

The patch

kev11.jpg

Lmao I was once neg-repped on here for using "tits" as an adjective.

I think you have to drive a muscle car for it to work. I don't ,so maybe I will have to pass on using it, but I still get a crack up everytime I hear it.

XPOST from Warehouse Thread:

As per aho's request, here are the updates! I think it's been about 6 months (give or take), and there's been only one wash. Enjoy!

img39051.jpg

img39071.jpg

img39081.jpg

img39091.jpg

img39101.jpg

lots of great pairs on this page, + rep to all especially florian's warehouse. those lap whiskers are really great, btw did you adjust the color of the photo, the color of the denim is unbelievably vivid.

Photos were only brightened slightly—I've been waiting to shoot on the leaves background because it brings out the blue so nicely

so about 9 months now, i feel i got almost no fades this winter.

still worn every day since august 12th, washed whenever i felt like, no more then once a month.

3557182573_230d099380.jpg

3557176335_cdb2f45b27.jpg

had to repair the back pocket, hand sewed the corner and put a patch on the inside, where i keep my cell phone and chap stick. can't really tell in the picture.

3557190055_6166374469.jpg

taken in daylight, almost exact color in person.

last time, these have been sitting in my room for the last 3 months while im wearing my apc's i have also lost weight so they dont fit right

dont know why i am not wearing the 19oz during the winter but w\e

consider these retired untill my tiny body grows :P

1zx86lk.jpg

33p7wnd.jpg

303agy0.jpg

also this line bugged the shit out of me, i put them in the dryer once and they faded where they creased :S

2zodt0z.jpg