The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

After sending off the Ooe Yofukuten World Tour jeans I’m back to my usual rotation of Fullcount 0105c, Samurai s710bk19oz and 45rpm Sorahiko ’08. Here are some evo pics of the 2 former…

pc030167.jpg

Samurai, I’ve been meaning to give these a handwash for a while now

Wow...just wow

a triangular leather snap together coin purse. you can see the snaps at one corner.

note for you: these are kind of lazy in shrinking if you just hot soak, but if you throw them in the hot washer, they really shrink well. a full 3 inches inseam and 1-1.5 inches waist. (will stretch back out .75-1")

Thanks for the info. Will for sure do that then hang dry.

3sixteen ST-210

3 months

Nice to see some coated evo pics, more guys need to do the same.

another pair to add to the pool. these arent the best but might as well share the evolution here.

samurai 710xx - 4 months - 1 wash

Pretty nice for 4 months, I think my Skulls after 4 had less wear than your sams at 2. Then again I don't do much in them.

Update on my now 7 months old Evisu.

Not soaked or washed yet, but they are getting really filthy, so i might have to wash them soon.

Fabric is starting to break as always after 6 months of raw wear, so they have got some more repair jobs seince last time i showed them here.

I want to wear them for about 3 more months before the first wash, to get them more contrasted wear.

2271390012_f715b25042_o.jpg

2270596329_2158d8ce91_o.jpg

2270596249_3ccdd3928d_o.jpg

2270596191_66688d4f47_o.jpg

i miss the guy, so here's a bump. maybe we can get some updates now, i'm sure they are the dopeness!

SExSC06 at about10 months now. Not worn super hard, but they do get dirty. 6th? 7th wash now? I forget. At least 10 soaks.

Will probably get them repaired and thrown on a back burner for my 0500's to start the new year.

Sharpness is off due to resizing, crapiness of my camera. Color is pretty true, maybe a bit lighter irl.

10m_SExSC062.png

10m_SExSC06.png

Nice Sams :)

Had to use flash in some of these pics, as the weather's been grim as fuck recently...Not the best, but you get an idea...

Evisu No.1 Lot 2000 after about 16 months:

dscf4199b.jpg

dscf4201.jpg

dscf4203d.jpg

dscf4205.jpg

dscf4207r.jpg

Black gulls now pretty much worn off:

dscf4208a.jpg

Close up of the crotch reinforcement done about a year ago:

dscf4212j.jpg

Lot 2001 in the background, worn for about two months more than the 2000s. The 2001s are looking a lot more 'vintage':

dscf4221p.jpg

need to spread...but those are some of the best "vintage" looking jeans i've seen in a while...great job on those Evis

After sending off the Ooe Yofukuten World Tour jeans I’m back to my usual rotation of Fullcount 0105c, Samurai s710bk19oz and 45rpm Sorahiko ’08. Here are some evo pics of the 2 former…

pc030167.jpg

Couldn't rep for these, but loving the these long time...pic made me want to reach out and touch the denim.

Fucking mint.

ctb - +rep, bad boys looks great. take some pics with natural light if you could ;)

Will do, gonna see if I can get some decent ones over the weekend...and nice one :)

shitty cell pics of my gap selvedge.. lightly worn since around april i think.

1203092306.jpg

1203092311.jpg

apologies for the shitty pics, i will get "real" pictures up sooon. these are turning out alright for budget denimz though. pretty streaky. and the fades are still that electric blue color in sunlight.. again, real pictures soon.

edit: big pics fixed. and wow my hoodie makes my gut look big(ger)

Cheers man...these are the Lot 2001s, a little too much flash though...will try and get some better pics over the weekend. These are probably my favourites, much prefer a vintage look to the more artificial super-contrasty look:

These look fucking great. I love vintage Evisu and these are definitely some of the better that I've seen.