The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Also posted in Sugar Cane thread:

So, after two and a half months of wear, I just realized how absurd my SC1955s fit below the knee. Can anyone help me make sense of this? The degree to which I cuff or don't cuff doesn't seem to help. They've been soaked twice (not including the initial soak) so they aren't necessarily stiff.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/DXMachina/IMG_3261.jpg

Knee opening too big

What's with all the shitty pics over the last couple pages? Take some pride in what you post.

Macwich those look good. Could you take a fit pic with less flash?

some evo pics of my 103's

IMG_0926-1.jpg

IMG_0928-1.jpg

flash, how long? jstarvin, if you hot soak them , the knee will shrink down some. it's common for a jean to stretch out more in the knee than the thigh, especially if the thigh isn't so fitted, cause the denim around the knee is stretched when you kneel or squat but the rest of the jean won't stretch if not forced.

What's with all the shitty pics over the last couple pages? Take some pride in what you post.

Macwich those look good. Could you take a fit pic with less flash?

forreal.

FH F380

10 months 3 days

4 soaks, 5 machine washes. lov'em

S7302454.jpg

S7302455.jpg

forreal.

FH F380

10 months 3 days

4 soaks, 5 machine washes. lov'em

S7302454.jpg

S7302455.jpg

can't rep, but hendodo those look damn fucking good. flash, your SdAs will thank you for putting them to work with a nice fade...

ive worn them for around 8 months nights and weekends but i recived my 0500's today so they have been promoted to work jeans

as soon as i got mine i promoted them to work jeans... so dark that they can go a long time without a wash... my worn jeans look filthy after 3 days at work... ill pot pics of the sda when they start to fade in 3 or 6 months

as soon as i got mine i promoted them to work jeans... so dark that they can go a long time without a wash... my worn jeans look filthy after 3 days at work... ill pot pics of the sda when they start to fade in 3 or 6 months

will stay tuned( no brainer). agent link, have you had any more problems with the stitching. i know you had an issue with the back pocket

one of these days when i get home before its getting dark ill have to post some evo of my wifes jeans...some rrl

you're officially in the 'GO HARD' club when either you take your wife to inazuma(p-wing) or your wife has evo worth posting.:D

well for one, you can take a pic with no flash...that shows the true color. im a camera noob too. just take pics in natural light w/ no flash and it should turn out well..(at least up to this point)

I saw the greatest fades today at wal-mart. A middle-aged hispanic dude in what was probably just a pair of washed 501's, more beautiful than 90% of this thread. Thought about complimenting him for just a moment before realizing it'd be pretty awkward. Excellent lap/leg fades, no honeycombs to speak of -- probably beat them up and washed them daily.