The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

The fuck happened with the backpockets on those USAs?
Look fine to me.

My beater one wash 501s, 2.5 years. Not bad for £13...

Looks shit in Firefox as per usual... anyone found a way round the problem with Firefox not handling sRGB profiles properly?

2yowe9u.jpg

These are freakin awesome. When you have a chance post pics of the back and/or fit pics.

medine, my new WH 700s have huge protruding hidden rivets. do the 660s from BIG have the same thing? i love how they just didn't give a fuck, cause they could've chosen to shave em down. i mean these things stick out like a babys navel w/a hernia! i love the 1000xx memphis denim, it fades fast as fuck, but i love it all the same. osaka 5(6) baby!

Levis Japan A-Type resin baked, greycast 606 beater jeans - 1 soak - 2 machine washes - They just hit the 1 year (worth of wear) mark...I think they're due for another wash soon....but before that I'm trying to find a tailor in Toronto that's skilled in the art of crotch reinforcement and imperceptible repairs...if you know of one hit me up.

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

medine, my new WH 700s have huge protruding hidden rivets. do the 660s from BIG have the same thing? i love how they just didn't give a fuck, cause they could've chosen to shave em down. i mean these things stick out like a babys navel w/a hernia! i love the 1000xx memphis denim, it fades fast as fuck, but i love it all the same. osaka 5(6) baby!

yeah, they're pretty big but not as big as how yours sound.. the denim used for mine really is amazing! i cant wait for some real fading to start! all the results from the contest were amazing, i just hope mine will look as good

Also in the samurai thread...

My 6 month old s710bk. Kind of a picture heavy update. Sorry... But this will be their last update for a while.

Front

p3030075.jpg

p3030077.jpg

Back

p3030080.jpg

p3030083.jpg

p3030090.jpg

Arcage

p3030087.jpg

Combage

p3030088.jpg

Fit, with flash

picresizedth1236165598p.jpgpicresizedth1236165693p.jpg

These really were a great pair. Love the cut, the denim, details... I've been back and forth about the hidden arcs, but I think I like them...

...But anyway. I'm done with black jeans for a while.

Hello new jeans. These are an almost black indigo and I'm counting on them to shrink some...

picresizedth1236165325p.jpg

dont ever, ever apologize again for posting mad pics of beautifull jeans. amazing esp for six months. the hidden arcs are wonderful. you contest cats better tighten up!

I don't know how people like Coni fade theirs so effing fast...

PBJ XX-005, about 11 months or so. 2 washes, lots of soaks. More detailed pics to come in a few weeks after wash and when I get a hold of a better cam. This was using a point+shoot inside my apartment.

3328025727_a9df9a14e6.jpg

3328028301_1aef70889d.jpg