The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

ok... im just posting it now and as time goes on i will post more pics of them. isnt that what this thread is for?

yes and no. You can post your faded jeans together with your few-mth-progress jeans; to show the evolution. Yours looks as good as new.

There are peeps buying jeans everyday here. If everyone posted those, this thread will get cluttered with barely worn-in jeans. And it's annoying have to sift through these boring pages.

yes and no. You can post your faded jeans together with your few-mth-progress jeans; to show the evolution. Yours looks as good as new.

There are peeps buying jeans everyday here. If everyone posted those, this thread will get clustered with barely worn-in jeans. And it's annoying have to sift through these boring pages.

or Cluttered. :P

There are peeps buying jeans everyday here. If everyone posted those, this thread will get cluttered with barely worn-in jeans. And it's annoying have to sift through these boring pages.

pics are better than no pics.

maybe if he said just starting these... yada yada yada update in 6 months i dont think everyone would be on his back for posting his pants.

so calm down everyone fuck.

edit: the post right above mine clutters shit up.

pics are better than no pics.

maybe if he said just starting these... yada yada yada update in 6 months i dont think everyone would be on his back for posting his pants.

so calm down everyone fuck.

edit: the post right above mine clutters shit up.

you mean clustered. :rolleyes:

so whats considered worn in to you? i mean.. i get your point. i cant argue cause i'm new here and i'm just now taking my denim serious or whatever. i was just looking for some feedback and maybe some pointers. sorry if that bores you and i dont think they look good as new. but ok

cotton's right, but be easy on ole' boy, he didn't know. everyone can remember getting all hype cause your first raw are showing perma-creases... its not cool to start off your sufu career with red(unless its the drunk red apple). nice imps.