The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

x-post from Samurai thread:

I've only been wearing these a few weeks so there's not much fading but I'm superbored today so decided to give an update on my S0500's. I hear what others say about how hard it is to get lighting right.

Sorry if I've been over-zealous with the pics. I've tried to cut the crap ones.

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

Some close-ups

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

Cross post from SExFH Thread

My camera was not available so I borrowed a point and shoot to do these. Since it was getting pretty gray out I used some fill flash. This brought up the contrast so I tried to compensate by reducing contrast and saturation in an effort to maintain accuracy. I have now washed them twice.

2008-11-16-Back_01.jpg

2008-11-16-Front_01.jpg

2008-11-16-Combs_02.jpg

2008-11-16-Combs_01.jpg

2008-11-16-Pocket_01.jpg

Here are some OG pants I treat like any other pair of my jeans, just throw them in the wash and hang dry. Nothing special, had these Premiums for over eight years with regular wear and no "treatments." They hold up well and are great quality... no selvage or hidden rivets. They are dirtier than usual because I was changing out my exhaust on a dirt driveway!

cimg0975wl7.jpg

cimg0973cg5.jpg

cimg0971rt9.jpg

cimg0974dq3.jpg

cimg0976kj7.jpg

Enjoy!

can we get some fit pics? I am curious to see how they look...

outstanding job on the fades, btw. these suckers are pretty colorfast for most people

IMG_7840.jpg

IMG_7841.jpg

im pretty sure these fade fairly quickly really.. i can already see comb fade after NO more than 2 mon wear. i never have comb fades. you wrong on the colorfast tip.. jus' sayin'.

^somets are pretty dope. their low rise model's fit is dior caliber but the denim is way nicer, and i havent seen denim this legit on a cut this "fashion forward" in...forever i think. dont know why they dont get more love on here honestly