The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

my s5000vx's that i retired awhile ago. they got a bit too tight. up in the supermarket if anyone wants them

if no one wants them ill just throw them out in the sea tied to a bottle with a note inside telling them to take pictures and post them on sufu. would be quite interesting what they'd turn like if someone did find and post. part of a little experiment. maybe they might never make it anywhere maybe they will. i dont want them.

2935412251_97d9887479.jpg

2936268044_c2950b24d2.jpg

2936270706_2f446cc19d.jpg

2936289654_fac50afd25.jpg

my s5000vx's that i retired awhile ago. they got a bit too tight. up in the supermarket if anyone wants them

if no one wants them ill just throw them out in the sea tied to a bottle with a note inside telling them to take pictures and post them on sufu. would be quite interesting what they'd turn like if someone did find and post. part of a little experiment. maybe they might never make it anywhere maybe they will. i dont want them.

2935412251_97d9887479.jpg

2936268044_c2950b24d2.jpg

2936270706_2f446cc19d.jpg

2936289654_fac50afd25.jpg

what size are they? and if you really dont want them ill have them (for free that is haha)

what size are they? and if you really dont want them ill have them (for free that is haha)

I would just keep them. I think that throwing them away would be like throwing away a book... all the wear marks and nicks tell a story. I know that I'm only on my 2nd pair of jeans, but whenever I look at my RRL's I remember when I got those holes in my knees or when I first had to wash them after a crazy ass party etc etc. Maybe it's just me and I'm too sentimental haha

I would love to see Edmond wear a tool belt. Maybe if redmoon made one he could purchase it.
Belt pouches definitely have a place in history.

8a26203uyi1.jpg

5079-toolbelt.jpg

A They've also always been used to by soldiers and hunters to carry ammunition. I use one myself and I love it, but it's not for everybody, and Ed's is on the big side for sure.

Sorry for the derail.

AND IM KEEPING THE DREAM ALIVE!!!(NOTE AVATAR). BIG UPS TO QUIN, CHEEP, AND EVERYONE ELSE KEEPING ME INSPIRED... DEUS IS BACK, BITCHES! HIDE YOUR WOMEN &CHILDREN! DUCK, I FAILED TO SEE YOUR TIME CHART ON THE HEMS OF YOUR MR. FREEDOMS. PICS PLEASE?

I've worn these just over 6 months but because of work I can only wear jeans nights, weekends, and days off. Every chance I get though I wear them as hard as I can. They are starting to fall apart all around the crotch but I plan on patching it all up, the rest of the jeans feel very solid and ready for the next 6 months.

before:

fh6mopw.jpg

fh6mopw-b.jpg

after:

a little lighter outside today but still taken in the shade...

DSC04569.jpg

DSC04570.jpg

DSC04568-1.jpg

DSC04554-1.jpg

color difference between the thigh and the calf

DSC04562-1.jpg

the results of sizing down and sagging:

DSC04565-1.jpg

I posted these on the Leepro thread a few weeks back. Some of my other old Lees are on this thread, but I was unhappy with this pair, that I'd maybe washed a little early. So I kept them under my bed, where they did duty for scrubbing the floor, clearing the garden, stripping paint for the last three or four years.

lee.jpg

Finally on Sunday, the g/f decided they were dirty enough. which is cool, I have another pair ready for the same duty...

Leefrontmain.jpg