The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Yup, both pockets commited Seppuku, flimsy tea-towel material, you can kinda see the guts hangin' out in pic one. Plus I got some flat head f310's cheap, barely used but w/ a small repair from previous owners fat legs busting the inner seam :). The albams, although good for the monehs, @ 12 or 13oz were too lightweight for my liking.

f310's after ~ 3 months:

(excuse the dirty floor, ahem; was repotting my chillies)

IMG_0875_800x600.jpg

IMG_0865_800x600.jpg

IMG_0867_800x600.jpg

Some whiskers (albams)

IMG_0960_800x600.jpg

wait, by you cant see shit, do you mean the photos are not showing?

^ nice work :)

MIJ Evisu Lot 2000 in No.1 denim ...well into their third year now. Excuse the snow...

dscf1477e.jpg

dscf1479o.jpg

dscf1481.jpg

dscf1483x.jpg

The patch is holding up incredibly well, compared to a lot of others:

dscf1485.jpg

Faintest hint of the original black gulls:

dscf1486g.jpg

And the crotch reinforcement, done a couple of years ago in itself, and invisible when the jeans are being worn:

dscf1484t.jpg

dscf1475r.jpg

Hi all,

First of all, picture heavy post. So be warned.

I've been cleaning the closet in my bedroom today and stumbled upon a pair of jeans. This was my first foray into raw denim. Jeans of the brand Blue Blood (Dutch designer brand). Worn on and off for about 2 to 3 years. Probably 3 or 4 washes.

Cut was sized a bit baggy. And though I'm not looking after big comments and mayor rep, I just wanted to share this with you for the sake of documentation.

This might not been what you all been looking for though, but I saw some minor details I just wanted to share.

Outseam (Selvage on inner side faded trough)

2w6760l.jpg

Pocket with some damaged thread

ma9ncg.jpg

Full shot of the jeans

2ltj6kh.jpg

Shot of the back

vso0i8.jpg

Detail of patch on left backpocket

1z1v72d.jpg

Shot of left backpocket

fa23gn.jpg

Shot of cinch

350v56w.jpg

Shot of front

11wade1.jpg

Shot of hems/roping

2eanywz.jpg

I hope you all can enjoy this.

those dont look like they were raw

Well, they aren't prewash either. I know they don't look like they were raw, but they sure were.

Though BlueBlood did something to the jeans after dying them. Sounds absurd, but these have been baked/cooked before they hit the store shelves (Salesmen told me, don't know if he was telling the truth though. But if I'm not mistaken I've read something on the net regarding this proces). Dunno if it does something to the indigo or the wear/fadeproces, but I will think so.

BlueBlood had three lines of garments, "Dry Goods" being the only line of it containing raw jeans. Which this model belongs to.

True, they look like it and I don't like the looks of it too. That's why I posted for the sake of documention. Not because they are totally rad. But I can assure you, they aren't predistressed.

I think the " bad" wear is to be searched somewhere else, as in fitwise. These jeans were worn very baggy, that doesn't go well with defined fades I guess.

But nonetheless, I respect your opinion and at this time I could even agree with you that the jeans are not my cup of tea either anymore. We all go through some phases in our lives, aren't we?

Well, they aren't prewash either. I know they don't look like they were raw, but they sure were.

Though BlueBlood did something to the jeans after dying them. Sounds absurd, but these have been baked/cooked before they hit the store shelves (Salesmen told me, don't know if he was telling the truth though. But if I'm not mistaken I've read something on the net regarding this proces). Dunno if it does something to the indigo or the wear/fadeproces, but I will think so.

BlueBlood had three lines of garments, "Dry Goods" being the only line of it containing raw jeans. Which this model belongs to.

dude- they are obviously not raw. give me a break.