The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I was just wondering, because I couldn't spot any artificial alteration.

I was just throwing a little jab at a veteran to fading in jeans knowing that the ultimate criticism to a trained denim fadist, such as Sir Paul T, would be that he had somehow artificially enhanced his beloved 55s.

Basically sarcasm. I can't outright compliment Paul T. I have to use sarcasm to subtly show respect.

Edit: Or else an attempt to shit up this thread like he did the ROY thread. Or is that.... we.

I would like to see this end up in super trash.

That's enough from me. Back to evolving denims!!!!

There isn't any, and I resent that implication.

I have a butler, hired because he matches my dimensions, who wears them in for me.

Didn't U2 do something similar back in the 80s - hire some geezers to fade their brand new 501s? Or am I sucker to a non-rural myth?

Didn't U2 do something similar back in the 80s - hire some geezers to fade their brand new 501s? Or am I sucker to a non-rural myth?

I think that came from a terrific NME cartoon by Ray Lowry. Keith RIchards in the foreground, and a guy in the background spinning weights and jumping up and down on a jute mat to wear in his denim for him.

Paul T, any full pics of those 55's?

Ha... guess who's avoiding filling in a tax return and doing some invoicing.

55s. Not sure how old, around 9 months.

55back-1-1.jpg

And bonus photos... these both got more wear time this year, but will go back in the box for the upcoming Roy Year.

1947:

47back-1.jpg

1901. Definitely a bit dirtier than the last time I posted them - all authentic 1900s soot and mud...

1901back-1.jpg

Great collection, Paul. I'll finish out this year with a solid year on my MFSCs before hanging them in the closet while the Roy contest is going on. I'm a little sad about it.

great jobs, guys.

I got some acne hex cash, two months ago. and they are already fading. can't wait to post evo pics in a few months. they will look awesome. I know, they arent raw, but a good pair of black jeans that has nicely faded is always fun to see