The Official PhotoChop wEstSidE Thread

ordo

fiesta potatoz
CAHPULA GORDATA ... CRUNKCRWAP SUPLEME...UHHHHHH

???

TACO BURRITO CON QUESOI!!! HAMBROUGESA!!! CHEEZBROUGESA??? HAMBORGESA CON QUESOOO?? CERVEAZA TE ENECATNTA???? ME GUSTA CJUNGLEOLNA?????

AMERIKKKA

N I G G A Z D Y I N B R E E D

APOKALYPSE NAO

Chopped up your legs and moved them around, copied your finger over, flipped an eye onto your head and tossed a giant flower in the background. Also, a giant beam. I think that's it?

No singular element was probably too difficult (legs look like they might've been somewhat hard for me, but probably not for Ordo), but I bet that was a good 10-30 minutes 'shop.

Begs and ordo destroyed the competition but the thread wouldn't have been good without all the comedy that's in the other ones posted.

I thought the thread was dead after Begs but hoped people would keep posting their stuff. Keep posting people! - it isn't a competition - its all just good time wasting fun.

I could do that for you later tonight if I get my other work done, DUM. I can probably even make him glow a little bit as he does it, although with original PSD it'd be super easy to make that whole beam throb.

(actually depends on if I still have imageready or whatever that one program is, haven't used it in a while)

Chopped up your legs and moved them around, copied your finger over, flipped an eye onto your head and tossed a giant flower in the background. Also, a giant beam. I think that's it?

No singular element was probably too difficult (legs look like they might've been somewhat hard for me, but probably not for Ordo), but I bet that was a good 10-30 minutes 'shop.

You are right - nothing too difficult. There are a few other elements but nothing fancy. Creating the legs was the trickiest bit. It was more the idea - the hands always struck me as being somewhat meditative so I thought a buddhaside would be appropriate.

Servo, I can do it too but I'm too lazy to do it, ordo could do it faster (without or without the PSD). I'll open PS right now and make a couple, bored.

Also, no need for imageready with PS CS3, the animation panel is there now. I like it, never used Imageready for anything else personally.