gettin jacked

wEstSidE

To clarify for you all .. d-boys are drug dealers ..

& when I ever jacked a female it was a chick I was with and she wasn't chipping in on bills or money loaned to her and acting like she didnt have it ..

or if she lived with me claiming to be broke etc .. but I knew the girls had the $ .. I dont take care of women youre not my wife or baby momma then hell no .. Be self sufficient and contribute or gtfo and you'll be worse off than if you had did right

so before breaking up with them and putting them out I would get what was coming to me ..

or if I went out with a girl and was faithful to her and she wasn't well bank accounts got emptied ..

Better than having the " Ill beat the life out of you if you cheat on me " attitude I guess .. Im capable just not in my nature ..

Numero don't take losses ... EVER

recoopXgetback recoopXgetback recoopXgetback recoopXgetback

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no +rep for jacking multiple coke dealers ?

imagine that

P.S. fg0d if you have to creep around town scared wtf is the point of living .. kill yourself ..asap

Shouldn't do anything you can't have a piece of mind about

To clarify for you all .. d-boys are drug dealers ..

& when I ever jacked a female it was a chick I was with and she wasn't chipping in on bills or money loaned to her and acting like she didnt have it ..

or if she lived with me claiming to be broke etc .. but I knew the girls had the $ .. I dont take care of women youre not my wife or baby momma then hell no .. Be self sufficient and contribute or gtfo and you'll be worse off than if you had did right

so before breaking up with them and putting them out I would get what was coming to me ..

or if I went out with a girl and was faithful to her and she wasn't well bank accounts got emptied ..

Better than having the " Ill beat the life out of you if you cheat on me " attitude I guess .. Im capable just not in my nature ..

Numero don't take losses ... EVER

recoopXgetback recoopXgetback recoopXgetback recoopXgetback

err.......

nunna these stories is hood thun, you wanna hear real stories thun?

i was walkin home from tha train thun, werkin dis job where i had to wear

a suit and tie thun.

its only seven thirty thun, walkin down this desolate stretch of road to

get to the bus, thun.

next thing i know, thun, arms around my neck, thun, dudes trying to pull

my celly out my hand and my bag off of my shoulder thun

dudes is banging me on the head with a padlock wrapped in a leather glove thun,

trying to bash in my skull thun.

i elbow the dudes who got me in a chokehold thun, jam my elbow back into his belly thun.

turn around, thun, pop dudes right in the nose with the flat of my palm, in an upward motion, dig me? dudes starts gushing blood all over the place like a fruit snack commercial, dig me? i fight off two other dudes, dig me? they didnt jack my shit, thun, dig me?

dumb dudes ran in the direction of a police precinct thun. i calmly walked over to the precinct, dig me? cops had already detained them, i gave my story, dudes is all in jail, dig me?

word.

you snitched to the pigs? not exactly the hood justice i expected.

my high school was a few blocks from far rockaway. during my freshman year, a bunch of hoods from redfern would wait near the spots that high schoolers went for lunch and jak dem foolz. one time these 3 big dudes approached me and 2 friends on our way back from lunch. told us to run our pockets. one friend had to give up like 2 bucks, and i had just spent whatever little cash i had for lunch (9th grade, baaaaallin!!!). the other friend had some real cash on him and wasn't tryna give up the goods. dude rolled heavy on the school track team. he pulled the illest move on these hoods. gave them the "What's that?!" and point to nothing move, to divert their attention, and then straight booked it. hoods couldn't come close to catching up, it was some straight up speedy gonzalez shit. my other friend and i just laughed our asses off and walked away.

HAha, im living in Rockaway now, right on 32nd street. Shit is wack, I hear gunshots so often and all these goddamn gangs and shit. Whatever, rents cheap, and im just rooming. Where you from?

• 4 weeks later...

got in a fight with this jock white kid, almost stabbed the kid, fucking starting shit, i punch him in teh face, nigga punches me in teh face, trips and shit, i get up and dip with my friends cause more of them are coming, its me and my friend, against mad kids and he dont know how to fight, after all that shits done i realize my skID is gone, one of them bitch ass niggas took it. faggots. srsly need to get that back.

got in a fight with this jock white kid, almost stabbed the kid, fucking starting shit, i punch him in teh face, nigga punches me in teh face, trips and shit, i get up and dip with my friends cause more of them are coming, its me and my friend, against mad kids and he dont know how to fight, after all that shits done i realize my skID is gone, one of them bitch ass niggas took it. faggots. srsly need to get that back.

hows a white kid a nigga? was he 1/2 black or something?

i was downtown in san diego the week when the superbowl was there. the streets of downtown were closed off mad cops, mad heads. never seen downtown san diego so crowded. there was a fight every 5 minutes and i saw a few brawls.

during one of these brawls i was observing i felt someone take my wallet from my back pocket, as i turned i saw the dude who took it. i told him "give back my wallet" he said he didnt know what im talking about, i got in his face grabed his arm and screamed loud in his face "give me back my fucking wallet before i fucking slit your fucking throat right now!" he gave back my wallet and i told him "fuck you im turning you in and i dragged the dude to an undercover cop and then another on dutie cop and told the cop this guy pick pocketed me. the cops were saying there was no proof and shit and they cant do nothing. i told the guy fuck it i wanna drink some more so i let him go and told him he needs to work on his pick pocketing skills. he asked me were you serious about cutting my throat. i told him "yeah i was would have done it too, lucky for you and me i forgot to bring my pocket knife today."

My buddy recently moved to Hertfordshire, which is like 45 minutes outside of London, England and I went up there last February to visit him for his birthday. It was Saturday night and we partied all night in Lescester Square, then decieded to go to Soho to find some liquor stores that still sold booze to buy a bottle of Moet for his bday. While in Soho, which isnt the friendliest place in London, we were looking for pot (which I might add is half as good and you get half as much in England -> whats with putting tobacco in your weed to make it burn? must be an island thing)

Anyways, in Soho they have basically teams set up, so if one guy asks you if you want weed/other and you say yes they call their buddies who probably have the weed on them and what not. So upon asking a guy for pot he called some of his buddies to get the transaction going. My Canadian ass, seeing British weed for the first time, in it's entirely too expensive and small denomination, and also being drunk as fuck express to the guy that the weed looks like backyard bunk and theres no way im payin 20 pounds for a fuckin gram of shit weed.. Long story short him and his buddies get all upset because I guess i was coming off as offensive and one of them goes to put his cigarette out on the side of my face. Luckily I was drunk and wobbily and turned my head at the last second, not really knowing what buddy was doing, and his ciggarette catches the side of my lip and goes into my mouth.

It burns the FUCK out of my tongue and I spent the rest of the night in St Thomas hospital, where I had to get a shot on my tongue to numb it and some EMT to scrap the dead skin off my tongue. It hurt like fuck and I got a shit load of amoxicillian and percocet from the Doctor. Tongues being the most vascular thing on the human body led to it healing in about a week and the scar on my lip is basically unnoticable. Fuckin british pot dealers..

Guest itsmeJT
My buddy recently moved to Hertfordshire, which is like 45 minutes outside of London, England and I went up there last February to visit him for his birthday. It was Saturday night and we partied all night in Lescester Square, then decieded to go to Soho to find some liquor stores that still sold booze to buy a bottle of Moet for his bday. While in Soho, which isnt the friendliest place in London, we were looking for pot (which I might add is half as good and you get half as much in England -> whats with putting tobacco in your weed to make it burn? must be an island thing)

Anyways, in Soho they have basically teams set up, so if one guy asks you if you want weed/other and you say yes they call their buddies who probably have the weed on them and what not. So upon asking a guy for pot he called some of his buddies to get the transaction going. My Canadian ass, seeing British weed for the first time, in it's entirely too expensive and small denomination, and also being drunk as fuck express to the guy that the weed looks like backyard bunk and theres no way im payin 20 pounds for a fuckin gram of shit weed.. Long story short him and his buddies get all upset because I guess i was coming off as offensive and one of them goes to put his cigarette out on the side of my face. Luckily I was drunk and wobbily and turned my head at the last second, not really knowing what buddy was doing, and his ciggarette catches the side of my lip and goes into my mouth.

It burns the FUCK out of my tongue and I spent the rest of the night in St Thomas hospital, where I had to get a shot on my tongue to numb it and some EMT to scrap the dead skin off my tongue. It hurt like fuck and I got a shit load of amoxicillian and percocet from the Doctor. Tongues being the most vascular thing on the human body led to it healing in about a week and the scar on my lip is basically unnoticable. Fuckin british pot dealers..

the best story ever, serves you right you fucking yank tit.

• 1 month later...