gettin jacked

wEstSidE

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was riding my bike to my friend's house in middle school, some guys were riding their bike next to me with one on the handlebars. They pulled up next to me and the guy on the handlebars jumped off and knocked me off in mid air, and then rode off with my bike. They didn't take my helmet though, so that was mad illegal for him to ride off like that. Orlando suburbs are hardcore. I still miss my dyno air with mag wheels.

I was riding my bike to my friend's house in middle school, some guys were riding their bike next to me with one on the handlebars. They pulled up next to me and the guy on the handlebars jumped off and knocked me off in mid air, and then rode off with my bike. They didn't take my helmet though, so that was mad illegal for him to ride off like that. Orlando suburbs are hardcore. I still miss my dyno air with mag wheels.

NIGGA U GOT JAKED!!! LMFAO SMH

Some guy came off a bike one time and tried taking some money from me. He left his bike in a hurry, so it was sort of resting in the middle of the road. He's walking over to me, telling me to give him my shit and I'm not feeling this at all. Keep in mind I'm like 14 at the time. Fucking quick goat thinking, I say, "Hey dude, your bike's about to get hit by a car!" The dumbass turns around to go for it and I fucking take off like a madman. And I can fucking run.

westside i have a slang question for you,

CLICK CLACK MOTHAFUCKA is like nigga you gettin your wig pushed back

but CLICKETY CLACK MOTHAFUCKA is like nigga i just won all your money wit dem dice

I feel like sometimes white people get these two things confused and think i'm going to pull out my strap when i'm really just excited about winning money

the tags on this thread are great

but CLICKETY CLACK MOTHAFUCKA is like nigga i just won all your money wit dem dice

I feel like sometimes white people get these two things confused and think i'm going to pull out my strap when i'm really just excited about winning money

nigga diz b a statement not a Q

the tags on this thread are great

nah, 50 used clickety clak in the first context several times....

Not me but my friends friend during the blackout a few years back in TO was walking back home or whatever with his skate through this park and these two big dudes come up and ask for money, he starts mouthing off, the one guy pulls out a knife and the other sorta goes around to the other side of him. The kids still got a hand on his skate so he whips it up and truck fucks the knife guy in the side of the head, the other doesnt do shit so he books it away.. Fuckin nuts though there's no way i could pull that off

i think i told this story before but i was at a jay-z show some years ago and this guy (with his posse) kept trying to pick-pocket me; i kept slapping his hand away and taking a few steps to elude him, but he kept trying; worst pick-pocket ever; i had climbed a barrier to get to my seats (i had shitty general admission lawn seats) so i couldn't just give up my spot

i think i told this story before but i was at a jay-z show some years ago and this guy (with his posse) kept trying to pick-pocket me; i kept slapping his hand away and taking a few steps to elude him, but he kept trying; worst pick-pocket ever; i had climbed a barrier to get to my seats (i had shitty general admission lawn seats) so i couldn't just give up my spot

actually, sounds like he just wanted to touch your bum

not really gone over, but very recently this one dude ive known for about two years owes me $75....we were gonna splt a script, i had the money so i figured id pay the whole script...he promised the money the next day or two, split the narcotics, and off he went..

gave him a few days, no answereing his phone or text..etc...its been about 3 weeks now and i believe i need to take action.( i mean i know where the guy lives, his moms works, ect).....gave him one last chance yesterday just asking fro $60, no repley...its over.

i got friends that would be happy to assist me over and get the money.....

but should i say fuck it, its only $75?..dont really like the guy anyway.

I jacked someones "life/summer trip" savings from their house. Stupid kid called me a jackass. Call me a jackass? I call you broke as fuck now, damnit!

Never physically jacked. But a friends, friend sent me a worn shirt, instead of new. I was gonna hunt guy down, but I didnt come back to the states, intime to fly to NY. So watever.

I've jacked a few people, but the circumstances were non-violent except for an occasion or two; which I dont feel like posting about.

Never been jacked, yet, I'm sure it may happen.

edit: A lot of the stuff I've done, I really regret, and I can't imagine the experience for the other person.

I jacked someones "life/summer trip" savings from their house. Stupid kid called me a jackass. Call me a jackass? I call you broke as fuck now, damnit!

Never physically jacked. But a friends, friend sent me a worn shirt, instead of new. I was gonna hunt guy down, but I didnt come back to the states, intime to fly to NY. So watever.

that's not jacking. that's burglary