gettin jacked

wEstSidE

I've jacked a few people, but the circumstances were non-violent except for an occasion or two; which I dont feel like posting about.

Never been jacked, yet, I'm sure it may happen.

edit: A lot of the stuff I've done, I really regret, and I can't imagine the experience for the other person.

yo fam can you linke me 2 ur myspace?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 100 miles and runnin’.

Mc ren, I hold the gun and

You want me to kill a mutherfucker and it’s done in

Since I’m stereotyped to kill and destruct

Is one of the main reasons I don’t give a fuck

Chances are usually not good

’cause I freeze with my hands on a hot hood

Angettin’ jacked by the you-know-who

When in a black and white the capacity is two

one time i was walkin through esquompton and some white kids in oversized clothes where trying to break into one of them chinese convenience stores... one of them saw me and shouted across the street "can i borrow a dollar?" so i said "no" followed with a "i dont have a dollar" and then so he starts walking across the street towards me so i'm like "i have twenty five cents" so i give it to him and he's like "thanks"

dude even though i live in one of the world's most dangerous cities (i believe Baghdad has that title now?) i haven't had any problems yet. the buses here have stickers on the window that say, "how to react in case of an armed robbery."

but in high school in the suburbs in the US i had a "First Down" puffy jacket one winter, but not for long! fuckers stole that shit off my back as i was walking home one day practically in front of my house.

ive gotten burgled before, someone broke into my locker in high school and took my watch and jacket. i was pissed, but the school didnt do shit after they made me file a report and shit.

i did see one of my friends' friends get jacked. i was waiting to get my haircut, and the guy comes in, i say whats up but dont really have time to talk cause its my turn to get my hair cut. he had left his bike outside of the shop, and the guy that got his hair cut before mine heads to his van, turns it around has someone throw the dudes bike in and they drive off. it was hella surreal.

Attempted car jacker tried taking an old 65 caddy I had real nice car bagged / shaved lots of time and sweat in her at knife point....light turned green traffic was moving as I was getting out of the car (bout 5pm) I shoved him REAL hard into oncoming traffic caught the trailer mirror from an old ford F250 to the side of the head at about 25Mph

*he now is unable to feed himself or wipe his own ass without assistance ...not as glorious as one might think kinda leaves a weird feeling in you.

GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN