japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Sekai-do in shinjuku

東京都新宿区新宿3-1-1

It's like huge department store with ridiculous prices

but they specialize in frames and art supplies

Could anybody help me find the address for the Pure Blue Japan store in Harajuku? Thank you.

Pure Blue is not one of the "approved" labels in this thread.

So the answer is no.

jax is being a little bitch and he doesn:t reply to my txts.

i had the pleasure of talking to mr. jmatsu yesterday. he sounds like a nice guy.

anyway, i went to omotesando, daikanyama, nakameguro, and shibuya.

i didn:t find anything that was super interesting. i tried on a junya moncler at POV beams. it was fuccking sick. also, undercover still has all those jackets that were featured in the mens nonno spread. also, i found a pair of AFFA x Fenom 505 w30xl31 in the basement of UC. they still have an assload of AFFA collabs there as well (incl. visvim). they also had visvim ecat, visvim decoy boots, and some other shit.

instead of focusing on a few stores, i just did a quick run thru of every store i know...

Yo Sorry I Aint Had My Phone Cause The Niggas At Narita Didn't Give Me A Charger

Its Charging Right Now, I'll Text U Back Nigga

Wen Is Tha Meet

jax,

i spoke to herp. i am gonna be in japland on the 23rd, but not str8 to tokyo like i expected. i have to go to nagoya on biz....then i am going skiing and not getting to tokyo prob unitl 2nd or 3rd.

when was everybody gonna b in japland until and what date specifically did you guys have in mind?

-j