japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

she literally looks EXACTLY like my ex.. how long has she been in the public eye? i reckon my ex was rippin her steelo..

i think shes started her singing career in the late nineties. but queen of all j pop was namie followed by ayumi. but i'd reccommend mika's greatest hit cd, very nice. i still listen to it every now and then.:)

hey my Jpeople, where are nice-ass restaurants in Tokyo? I'm talking like romantic places that make a girl's heart swoon. I'm planning on going on at least one smooth date to re-kindle some flames over there, y'know?

Also planning on taking a girl slow-dancing, 'cause they don't have school dances there and she's never done it. Oh man.

what kind of food do you guys wanna eat?

hey my Jpeople, where are nice-ass restaurants in Tokyo? I'm talking like romantic places that make a girl's heart swoon. I'm planning on going on at least one smooth date to re-kindle some flames over there, y'know?

Also planning on taking a girl slow-dancing, 'cause they don't have school dances there and she's never done it. Oh man.

http://alcatraz.hy-system.com/

you fucking loza.

oi.. whos up for an alcatraz then?

anyoen know any good fami restaurants in toky? shibuya and shit? so i can after clubs when im hobo'in'?!

if it's all dudes i ain't gonna go to alcatraz.

fami rests? jonathan's!

ah, and shit, on that note, where can I find a place where I can slowdance?!

Like some kind of romantic lounge type shit you know? Money ain't a thang (to an extent), I'm trying to be a hopeless romantic here!

Help me out y'all

this is a good question. i know people slow dance at blue note, but it depends on who is playing. usually 10,000+ entrance depending on the act.

haha I've actually eaten there, pretty cool place.

shit, I dunno, what do Japanese chicks like to eat, something they don't usually get to I guess. What's rare in Japan?!

actually nothing is "rare." how about greek food? i don't know too many bitches that are down with that... maybe belgian...

seriously man. go vege. they'll think your a warmhearted earth loving man of conciousness. only reason why i gave up the pork chops.

^probably the only vegetarian-logic i can respect, but why don't you just lie about being a vegetarian and eat porkchops when nobodys around??

aaaaahahhaha

incredible insight.

duno man, to be honest, i dont like the smell of meat when im getting it out the packet and shit, it just smells a bit off. so i refuse to pretend it didnt just in order to eat it later. then after a while thinking about the whole scenario, it doesnt take a genius to work out its pretty stoopz to think we have more of a 'right' to life than all the other millions of species of animal.

the only thing i dislike about being vegetarian is eating out with friends. the majority of restaurants whilst they do claim to offer vegetarian food, its only ever one or two dishes. it makes shit a pain in the ass, as you know, your not always in the mood for either yasai kare or yasai + tofu yakisobz.

im gonna be hittin up vege'. joints in tokyo for sure. sure ill meet some 'creative types' ther? well.. i guess restaurants arent exactly prime hook up points, but, y'know. maybe i can steal their purse, follow them out, then pretend like they dropped it?

GYRE OMOTESANDO

GRAND OPENING on 11.2.07

Where: Across from Omotesando Hills / Ralph Lauren

Concept: Really really nebulous... It's almost impossible to point out exactly what they are going for. Kinda like Scandinavian philosophy... I dunno

Keywords: craftsmanship, environmentally friendly, items that are simple yet sophisticated, items that can be enjoyed for the years to come, safe and delicious food, positive impact on the society

Stores:

Cinagro - Organic food deli / supermarket

BVLGARI OMOTESANDO TWIN

CHANEL

BVLGARI CAFE

MOMA Gallery / Store

and most importantly

MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA OMOTESANDO FLAGSHIP

I guess they wanna compete against the Ann Dem. store across the street.

ok, does anyone know what diet butcher means?

there is a japanese pro-wrestler who also goes by "the diet butcher".

someone, please help.

*edit* so i did some research. looks like it doesn't have any meaning:

http://www.jcreport.com/mailer/issue98/index.html

and i read an interview with otsuka the pro-wrestler where he said that he uses the name because he hates cutting weight.

i am still not convinced.