japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

I was taking my CFA exams when it happened. Kinda crazy.

crm0806081829025-p1.jpg

crm0806081829025-p3.jpg

Here's the suspect:

crm0806081829025-p2.jpg

The man had guts. Rented a truck and plowed into a bunch of people.

Looks like he wore brand new Converse all-stars too. :mad::mad::mad:

he didn't just plow them he shanked em too including a cop.he said he was tired of life

Here's the suspect:

crm0806081829025-p2.jpg

The man had guts. Rented a truck and plowed into a bunch of people.

Looks like he wore brand new Converse all-stars too. :mad::mad::mad:

nigga knew he be on national and intl news, that why he be wearing a matchin khaki suit (perfect for summer season) and a brand new cons... think hes also tryin to make a fashion statement..

watch london hearts. trust me

you will get laid by watching it.

Man.

London hearts was the SHIT when they used to do "Black Mail" and "Love Triangle" segments. I always loved how they would setup some average joe with a hot supermodel and the stupid bloke would be so naive to think that the girl actually was interested in him. Then they would go on a date and the girlfriend will conveniently walk in on the date.

GREATEST SHOW EVAR.

It's a shame that they switched to that celebrity quiz/competition format. Although the Onsen-Coming out segments were pretty funny, especially when the couple is some Japanized-gaijin couple or the random Nigerian w/ the Jap gf that get in a fight.

How was the test anyway?

I think I did well but its draining to think its a 6 hour test plus the 300-400 hours of study I did to prepare on top of a 12 hour work day. I'm just glad I was able to go home before midnight today for the first time in 2 months and can actually have a "normal" finance life...

i wanna check out a 野外フェス before i die.

i always have retarded obligations in late august and can never make it to

shit like summer sonic.

Guest jmatsu
Man.

London hearts was the SHIT when they used to do "Black Mail" and "Love Triangle" segments. I always loved how they would setup some average joe with a hot supermodel and the stupid bloke would be so naive to think that the girl actually was interested in him. Then they would go on a date and the girlfriend will conveniently walk in on the date.

GREATEST SHOW EVAR.

It's a shame that they switched to that celebrity quiz/competition format. Although the Onsen-Coming out segments were pretty funny, especially when the couple is some Japanized-gaijin couple or the random Nigerian w/ the Jap gf that get in a fight.

i luv it, but actually luved platinum londonboots alittle more. you were in japlan to watch that at the time, i think. everything was probably staged, but man...fuckin the verbal abuse, couple debates, the brah/underwear races, the waki search warrants, that shit was FUN.

atsushi went fro red hair, to short black, to now. his shit is kinda long and hes been dressin gal-o. it's funny cause everyone knows that is where the money is and nigga be going that route little by little.

for the past few times when i was at lad,

there's always a group of ugly hos in the late 30s

buying cluthinz. what's up with that.

also there b kids shoppin with their daddies

south? south indians? they b darker

i know cause my ex roommate b pakistani. he had mad game wit dorky white wimmenz.

mrip getz no love from indian chickz?

he b tall and gud looking with those dbss shuz. also

he b rockin them number nine aka sufu official deminz.

Guest jmatsu
south? south indians? they b darker

i know cause my ex roommate b pakistani. he had mad game wit dorky white wimmenz.

he be like, "bitch suck my dick or i gonna blow up your house!"

where can i find white wimmenz in tokyo

some white wimmenz i talked to said they get no play in the japland

b/c white boyz go for jap girlz and jap boyz b too scared to go for them.

Guest jmatsu
where can i find white wimmenz in tokyo

some white wimmenz i talked to said they get no play in the japland

b/c white boyz go for jap girlz and jap boyz b too scared to go for them.

it ain't even as difficult as we/our countrymen make it out to be. go to electro party. buy white bitch big drink. dance crazy and act drunk. take them home to nakameguro.

tell them u teach dem jap in exchange for engrish lesson and bekkoku blow.

mang, pakis always using aladdin trix to kopp corny white girls. They like the mystique of Dora Exploring the bodys of terrorists and having their unmentionables bombed. Allahallahallah

and I meant the south as in the American south. Where are all the intimidating socially conservative science-loving injun hos at???