119 members have voted

1. 1. Which date is better for you?

• January 5th, 2008 (Saturday)
    • January 12th, 2008 (Saturday)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's the 5th, I'll peep my ugly head round.

Bring your ugly girlfriend head along as well...

I mean, its not like Ive stalked her myspace since it was posted up on Niketalk or anything...

Or anything anything...

I plan...

I slap Carl in the nuts, if hes drunk, with a pair of Flat Heads, deadstock...

If hes drunk enough of course... Or maybe as soon as he reaches for the one beer that would really give him that buzzzzzzz everyone loves to feel when they grab that one more can of beer...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Ima be barely legal, who wants to touch... Isnt that the hot stuff now?

I have a cockpunch saved for someone special upthere :D

Can we seriously have a punch-out photoshoot?

I'm going to try to go by bus (I think Megabus still has ridiculously low prices from L.A. or S.D. to S.F.) so I might do the bus thing one of the ways.

Also another thing to consider is to maybe do meetups on the days leading up to the party. Especially since the party might be super-huge this time around... I'd like time for some of us to get to know each other before the actual party... so there aren't any cliques... or at least there will be one big clique... :P

I also suggest you guys book your hotels CRAZY early. There're some cheap ass hotels that are in and around union square and it's also the best place to do meetups because there's a clusterfuck of stores, it's very near to chinatown and it's relatively safe (as long as you don't get a hotel near the Tenderloin district).

Yea, anyone wanna give me a floor to sleep on for a night or two? :D

Roll up off my steeze GG!

jantastic - if i have anything to do with it youll end the night puking all over your diors

jansuerte - dude! scrubs aint working out? three way room split then? maybe one of the hostels...

I think I'm going to come as well. I'll be out of school and won't have to return for a while.

I'll just work so I can afford a plane ticket and other expenses over the break then BOOM.

Or alternatively, if any of you fools drivin from NY out there want to make a pit stop in Denver and pick me up I will gladly join in.