Hottest hoodies...

hifashion

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That hoodie does, in fact, come in dark grey. I picked it up today at Ian, here in Seattle. They also had it in cream, but I think the charcoal is the best colorway.

Could you please post a photo of the hoody, and some info about the fit?

I can't find the grey version anywhere, I'm going to have to call this place and harass them. : )

It was $149. I expected it to be more expensive. The fit is really excellent, it's really trim and fitted. The buttons are awesome, too. The pockets close with these blueish-grey buttons, sewn on with red thread, and the buttons down the front are leather. It feels really warm. I bought the medium, and I don't think they had any more in that size. I'm about 5'11" and usually wear a size 40 jacket, and it fits just about right. They had all the other sizes though, and full size runs in the toher colors. I'll post pics later (I left my camera cord at work).

couldn't have been easier or more pleasant. total came to $155 (they charge 10 for shipping) and the guy I dealt with was a gentleman and a squire. said the hoodies are just flying out of the shop.

I just pulled off a massive (read: minor) coup and couldn't be more pleased with my subtle OCD-informed skills.

Before turning in for a quick phone call to the girlfriend before bed, I decided to do another check on the hoody, to make sure that I was still sure I wanted it. Thanks to the magic of Google, an online store that never came up in previous searches appeared- let's take a look what colors they have in stock, I said to myself.

BAM!

The grey. The goddamn grey Trovata hoody, one left, my size. $144 dollars.

In my excitement, I almost forgot to do a routine search for web promos- but, after paying attention to the details, I netted a 15% off web coupon.

My total, with UPS 3-Day shipping: $146.71.

:D

Guest Montreal
Does anyone know of any stores in Toronto that sell Travota?? Their website is a bit cryptic.

Holts. But they charge $225 + tax for the hoodie which makes buying it online a much more viable option.