Hottest hoodies...

hifashion

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldrice, what brand is that? I don't think it's Galluck_corp or whatever, I think that's the name of the seller. I'm already sure it's out of my price range, but I wouldn't mind taking a look at the brand.

marjan pejoski - not sure how much it retails for, but it's not super super expensive on the auction (a little more than a w&h hoodie)

that is pretty fantastic, although i could do without the cross detail on the chest... perhaps if it were in a contrasting color or fabric.

i received my trovata hoody in the mail today, and i'm thoroughly in love.

that is pretty fantastic, although i could do without the cross detail on the chest... perhaps if it were in a contrasting color or fabric.

i received my trovata hoody in the mail today, and i'm thoroughly in love.

how does it fit?...how tall are you and what size did you get

how does it fit?...how tall are you and what size did you get

Though the question wasn't directed towards me, I picked up the Trovata hoodie in Midnight Blue the other day. I purchased a small, and I'm 5'11" with a pretty thin build. I'd say that if my torso were any longer, it would be too short, but as it is it's about perfect. It fits fairly slim, espcially in the arms.

I had the chance to try on a medium, and it felt far too baggy for my tastes, though I could see some people liking it that way.

Though the question wasn't directed towards me, I picked up the Trovata hoodie in Midnight Blue the other day. I purchased a small, and I'm 5'11" with a pretty thin build. I'd say that if my torso were any longer, it would be too short, but as it is it's about perfect. It fits fairly slim, espcially in the arms.

I had the chance to try on a medium, and it felt far too baggy for my tastes, though I could see some people liking it that way.

wow 5'11 with a size small...hmmm bc i really hate baggy sweater, i like the snug look thats why....but im gonan just go head and get a small and see how it fits, im 5'6 so hopefully its not too long.

Thanks for the info...appreciate it

wow 5'11 with a size small...hmmm bc i really hate baggy sweater, i like the snug look thats why....but im gonan just go head and get a small and see how it fits, im 5'6 so hopefully its not too long.

Thanks for the info...appreciate it

I have long-ish legs, compared to my torso, I guess. It sounds like a small would definitely fit you best.

If I can, I'll post a picture in the What Are You Wearing Today thread.

i'm about 5'9'', average build, and i actually bought a large in Midnight Navy, because i heard it ran really slim- it fits perfectly. the hoody hits right below my natural waist, and is neither baggy nor fitted, which is exactly the look i was going for.

if anyone is after these we have 2 left, a medium in each colour, i believe that they are the last 2 preorder ones availible anywhere on the internet. the black looks amazing. they fit standard.

www.freshin.com

I tryed to order the black one and it said that it's on hold and can't be sold, I've tryed a few times over the past week...

i'm about 5'9'', average build, and i actually bought a large in Midnight Navy, because i heard it ran really slim- it fits perfectly. the hoody hits right below my natural waist, and is neither baggy nor fitted, which is exactly the look i was going for.

Wow. I have no idea why there is such a discrepancy in the fits.

Um, I had, and returned, the Defarkas hoodie (Midnight Navy) to Active Endeavors and picked up a heather grey thermal lined one from Engineered Garments from Odin instead (available in black at Steven Alan). The Defarkas hoodie is pretty decent, and the fit is good, (tight in the arms, and pretty slim throughout the body). The design wasn't really up my alley (too preppy) but it is decent, although there are a few flaws. There are purely technical flaw: 1) The front placket is oo heavy for the garment, making it hang too low in the front when not zipped up, 2) The side pockets tend to buldge. Again, the ribbed material is just too bulky, and 3) The buttons are not reinforced, which means that they'll rip out of the fleece fairly readily. There is also an aesthetic flaw - the drawstring on the hoodie makes the whole thing just a little too busy.

Depite all this, I would have kept it but for the fact that I wear a lot of dark denim, and this just doesn't go with it well.

BTW, if you guys are ordering anything from www.ActiveEndeavors.com, the coupon "styleforum" will give you 20% off, which is better than the 15% you get from the JT code.

Re: the Barking Irons hoodie.

The sleeve construction and cuff is pretty well designed. However, the hoodie is not really well conceived nor executed in any other respect. This is the type of cardigan/hoodie or cardigan/sweatshirt hybrid which a lot of designers are doing this season. However, in this case, the front pockets are too small to use, and are a little too timid (hey, if you want to have cardigan style pockets, make them normal sized), and the chest pocket is just confusing (is it a hoodie cardigan, or a hoodie/carigan/sportsjacket, which is one idea to many). Also, the pockets make the hoodie bunch in wierd places.