Hottest hoodies...

hifashion

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm it's a little too early, isn't it? it's still very hot in nyc right now.

anyway, a few hoodies that i picked up

- w)taps thermal

- maharishi

i wanted to get that futura x mhi hoodie but wasnt fast enough hmpf

i should be getting a few more as fall comes in...

ok yall can flame me since this is off of digitalgravel, but honestly this hoodie is hot...

too bad its from 2 winter/falls ago and obviously out of production.. anyone got any similar items? i was pissed when i found out its no longer made..

4729.jpg

4729.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Quote:

Smith's of Brooklyn work wear, heather gray. A hoody with a full thermal lining for 20 beans? Done and done.

--- Original message by Francis Begbie on Jul 24, 2005 04:54 PM

where did you find that?

Can I ask you something? These sunglasses: they're really nice. Are they like government issue, or do you guys all go to the same store together?

^ That one is pretty fly. Reminds me of Shoots and Ladders.

You can find Smith's stuff in a lot of places. I got mine at Modell's Sporting Goods in New York, though.

Word to the Scott Langton shout. I love that line. I caught an ill sweater from them during a Nordstrom's sale.

Edited by Francis Begbie on Aug 12, 2005 at 09:59 AM

Foulphil: Aloharag is the only place online, but where are you located? maybe i can hit you up with a location near you!

Mrmax: This week there is fashion week in Copenhagen... and hopefully Henrik Vibskov is going to bring some great stuff on the podium... I'll see if i can get me an invitation to his show.. But otherwise i'll be posting some of his upcoming stuff soon.. icon_smile.gif

Foulphil: yeah.. thats a shame.. no showrooms in NYC icon_smile.gif

Mrmax: Yup i know Woodwood.. They have like two stores; One is more street oriented where they sell nike sneakers, toys, magazines, books etc. .. the other one is the woodwood gallery where the carry brands like comme des garcons, surrender, maharishi and stuff like that.. But woodwood has their own clothing line.. it has some quite interesting pieces, especially their hoodies! they're fire! -- my girlfriend has one of their hoodies.. i'll see if i can take a picture of it...