Hottest hoodies...

hifashion

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

I'm loving the Acronym SS-J2. It doesn't look like much, but I'm a sucker for well made technical shit. Dunno if I'm enough of a sucker to pay fucking $400 for a hoodie though.

02.jpg

--- Original message by Yakboy Equals Nurturer on Sep 6, 2005 04:51 PM

I considered paying $285 for a hoodie, but that was because it had a fucking awesome huge screened graphic covering the entire back.

$400... I don't think any hoodie is worth $400, no matter how well it's made.

Guest UNKLE21

does woodwood have an online store? or mailorder? or does anyone know of a place that sells them in the us? if not could you maybe hook me up with one baizilla?

Nudies for 5 months and going

Quote:

henrik vibskov is dope!! can anyone in the know post up his new stuff on the forum when it comes out, i'd be very grateful!

--- Original message by mrmax on Aug 12, 2005 11:42 AM

try here they sell it

http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/assets/images/english/store/men/hv/chv.htm

<center>evil-eye.gif</center>

<center> excuse me mister </center>

Quote:

does woodwood have an online store? or mailorder? or does anyone know of a place that sells them in the us? if not could you maybe hook me up with one baizilla?

--- Original message by UNKLE21 on Sep 6, 2005 08:46 PM

Yeah... they don't sell it online nor in us either... but try to contact [email protected] and ask if he ships to the us... If he doesn't i'll be happy to hook up another Supertalker :D

Edited by baizilla on Sep 7, 2005 at 06:15 AM

Quote:

^ Concur. That hoody looks dope. Is it available in any other colors? Also, how much?

--- Original message by sriracha hot sauce on Sep 6, 2005 08:49 PM

Comes in outdoor green... and some other models without the same print.. comes in white/beige and black/white.. They cost around 150$

Edited by baizilla on Sep 7, 2005 at 06:17 AM

Quote:

american apparel asphalt zip hoodie. i treat it like a pair of dry jeans and it has wear marks on the sleeves and stuff. i love the asphalt hoodie. the only one i need. when it starts breaking down take it back to the store and get a new one.

--- Original message by werdtoyourmoms on Aug 27, 2005 04:11 PM

which one is it?

and they give you a new one when you take it back after it breaks down? or you buy a new one?

post a pic of what yurs looks like with the wear marks n stuff please

Quote:

^^^ it looks really nice, how much they cost? I'm sure its a bit pricey.

--- Original message by evlhunter on Sep 10, 2005 07:52 PM

A lot... icon_smile_blackeye.gif

(about $420 CDN)

Sterling steel zipper though... and the hoodie is actually "double-layered." It's constructed from two sweatshirts ripped up and sewn together inside out (so the inside of the hoodie is actually the outside of a 2nd hoodie).. most comfy sweatshirt I've ever worn.

Also the print has to be seen to be believed. It's huge. It has this weird, mesmerizing effect.

just saw jean shop zippered hoodies. very nice. neglected to check the price. real simple, made they way they used to make it. I don't know the terms for what i saw but I recognize the stitching and fabric from my grandfather's hunting hoodie that he must have got decades ago. If I pick up one, I'll post pics.

for those looking for the artysm red button up hoody...

i just emailed 'scout la'(www.scoutla.com), the only north american shop that's listed carrying their product and they said they have them in stock...i'm just trying to get some measurements and a price with shipping before i give them my information, but it seems like you just have to request it.