Hottest hoodies...

hifashion

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Quote:

does woodwood have an online store? or mailorder? or does anyone know of a place that sells them in the us? if not could you maybe hook me up with one baizilla?

--- Original message by UNKLE21 on Sep 6, 2005 08:46 PM

Yeah... they don't sell it online nor in us either... but try to contact [email protected] and ask if he ships to the us... If he doesn't i'll be happy to hook up another Supertalker :D

Edited by baizilla on Sep 7, 2005 at 06:15 AM

--- Original message by baizilla on Sep 7, 2005 06:14 AM

sorry for the blatant self-advertisment, but we got some of the WoodWood stuff from the new collection in yesterday and sell it online, too. check out our store at www.kickback-berlin.de

we ship worldwide.

cheers

sebastian

Quote:

Kickback thanks for the heads up.. how do the Woodwood hoodies fit? It says their T-Shirts are American Apparel, are the hoodies AA as well?

--- Original message by powerglov on Sep 14, 2005 05:52 PM

Only the Sweaters and T-Shirts are AA.

The Hoddies fit like regular European Sizes. They are not cut as big as american sizes. Hope that helps. I will be able to post some measurements later today, when I get back to the store.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Minya, did you pick the Richard Kidd hoody from the store or do they sell their clothes in other stores? I didn't know Richard Kidd did their own line until recently. I saw that hoody in the store window. I think they sewn some beads on the one I saw.

The Vans Vault line for 06 has has a shoe with the same image, do any of you guys know if it's a famous image or is it just a coincidence?

www.youngestincharge.com

www.opticalweapons.com

I bought the Richard Kidd hoody for a grip of nearly 500 canadian after tax. It is beautiful though, it is soft as butter as it is double lined, amazing details ex silver zipper and feather zip, distressing, huge graphic. The one in their window is made with real porcupine needles, price tag on it is an insane $1200 canadian.

Quote:

Hey Minya, did you pick the Richard Kidd hoody from the store or do they sell their clothes in other stores? I didn't know Richard Kidd did their own line until recently. I saw that hoody in the store window. I think they sewn some beads on the one I saw.

The Vans Vault line for 06 has has a shoe with the same image, do any of you guys know if it's a famous image or is it just a coincidence?

--- Original message by vinz on Sep 26, 2005 11:51 PM

I mailordered it, actually. I ended up returning it though. It was just too much money. And the Large was a little too small for my tastes, and the XL (I tried on an XL in San Francisco) was a little too big... but, yeah, it was the comfiest hoodie I've ever worn. Super warm. Oh well. I ended up picking up a chocolate brown Spruce zip hood for less than half the price ($185 Cdn) that fits me absolutely perfectly.

The beaded one is $1238 icon_smile_blackeye.gif

Where are some pictures of the sneakers you're talking about?

I got this dope one from the Dunderdon Workshop in NYC. Never heard of them, but walked in off the street. Construction is sick, and is nice and warm.

00062148_sez.jpg

You can get it in a bunch of different colors.

http://www.zoovillage.com/fi/store/productdetail.asp?CategoryID=0&BrandID=150&DisplayItemID=12973&Position=19&ListType=1

It looks like they may have some pretty nice raw denim too.

They aren't girls jeans. I swear.

I couldn't find the pics online anymore, I think the pics were from Hypebeast, I'm not sure though. I had the image printed and I scanned it in again, sorry for the crappy quality.

vansvault06.jpg

Damn I can't believe that the beeded hoody costs that much. But it's cool to see a brand from Vancouver doing big things.

vinz

www.youngestincharge.com

www.opticalweapons.com