Hottest hoodies...

hifashion

sorry, im going to have to disagree...I have tried both hoodies on and much prefer the rogues to the engineered garments. I can't speak about the new W+H hoodies as I have yet to see them.

sooo....what about the rogues gallery hoodie do you like? and what about the engineered garments hoodie don't you like?

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where did those links go about making hoodies? they were from niketalk and hypebeast, and a guy made his own leroy jenkins hoodie....

Wasn't that Neek Supreme? I think I saw that thread on 5th-dimension a while ago. Anyway, remember Artysm? The new fall season isn't looking too hot:

nicolasgrisme4.jpg

valentingrislo5.jpg

interesting

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up an Acronym SS-J2 Hoodie in beige/khaki in Berlin last month. They only made a few in that colour+material cos it was a sample fabric or something. So impressed with it - waterproof, super warm, with a fleece layer inside, amazing detailing. Only thing I can see wrong with is the hood is way too heavy, you can't hear a thing if it's up.

I picked up an Acronym SS-J2 Hoodie in beige/khaki in Berlin last month. They only made a few in that colour+material cos it was a sample fabric or something. So impressed with it - waterproof, super warm, with a fleece layer inside, amazing detailing. Only thing I can see wrong with is the hood is way too heavy, you can't hear a thing if it's up.

^^^pics? I'd very much like to see it.

It was mentioned earlier in this thread, but not for a while. I picked up an Acne hoodie three weeks ago, and I'm in love. It's really soft, with a nice dense weave, sim fit, and a BAPE-style zipper around the hood. Personally, I'm not really into those wild prints everywhere (not that there's anything wrong with that). This a simple, no logo, fitted, high quality, hoodie with a slight twist in that the zipper goes al the way around.

037_CF010674.jpg

It was mentioned earlier in this thread, but not for a while. I picked up an Acne hoodie three weeks ago, and I'm in love. It's really soft, with a nice dense weave, sim fit, and a BAPE-style zipper around the hood. Personally, I'm not really into those wild prints everywhere (not that there's anything wrong with that). This a simple, no logo, fitted, high quality, hoodie with a slight twist in that the zipper goes al the way around.

037_CF010674.jpg

where/how much can i get that acne hoodie?