Sign in to follow this  
mike lowrey

Visvim F/W 07.08

Glad to see that it's in safe hands...

Thanks again sir. :)

Chard I probably won't be selling for a while haha.

no news on the logan lows that supposedly will be released this collection?

Chard if you're gonna get that bag make sure it's from a good seller! I saw one in Taipei that looked alright but everything else in the store was fake as hell.

you've asked the same exact question before along with a zillion other ones which have all been answered, just buy the fucking shoes.

I saw the new FBTs on eBay before seeing this thread, I laughed because I thought they were really shitty fakes..but apparently not.

Very dissapointed in this season. The item that excited me most was the rice, where can I cop?

I wonder how the Taps x Visvim will turn out. Hopefully nothing like the recent collabs.

damn, those ucxvisvim kiefers posted above look more like vansxvisvim, dissapointing

not sure if this has been mentioned yet, i think i've read though the whole thread.

visvim-tee-fluxus-denim.jpg

Bits and pieces of Visvim’s 2007 Autumn/Winter Collection has just released at Re In Force. The items seen are the Plain Pocket Long Sleeve shirt and the Fluxus Unwashed Denim. The Plain Pocket shirt is created with high-quality Egyptian Giza 45 cotton. The Fluxus Unwashed Denim release marks the new 00R model. Available now with prices at 12,390 Yen (approximately $109 USD) and 24,150 Yen (approximately $213 USD) for the shirt and denim respectively.

i think it's interesting that the price of visvim denim would be so low compared to how expensive their shoes, bags and apparel are from "normal clothes". i know that visvim isn't a jean maker the way that samurai, sugarcane, 45rpm, etc. are but i'm kind of interested in how visvim's quality will transfer over to the jeans, especially with the relatively low price.

not sure if this has been mentioned yet, i think i've read though the whole thread.

i think it's interesting that the price of visvim denim would be so low compared to how expensive their shoes, bags and apparel are from "normal clothes". i know that visvim isn't a jean maker the way that samurai, sugarcane, 45rpm, etc. are but i'm kind of interested in how visvim's quality will transfer over to the jeans, especially with the relatively low price.

low?

that's more than the average price for jeans by evisu, sugarcane,samurai, sda, etc, in japan

low?

that's more than the average price for jeans by evisu, sugarcane,samurai, sda, etc, in japan

i just expecting that based on the price of all of their other pieces, their jeans would be a bit more expensive. atleast 300usd was what i was expecting.

i just expecting that based on the price of all of their other pieces, their jeans would be a bit more expensive. atleast 300usd was what i was expecting.

thats most likely what they'll cost outside Japan

shoes-thumb.jpg