Visvim F/W 07.08

mike lowrey

Thankss again for the pics Rem1x

I've been thinking about this, would it be possible that this season's line and Alaskan theme is related to the time Hiroki spent there? (I read somewhere that he lived in Alaska for around 2 years). Maybe his bag at the time had patches? Maybe he lived with lots of cows? Maybe he has ugly shoes at the time?

Isn't it odd that the Japanese line has all these weird patches and then the G-line(which had weird designs for the footwear) would get the simple and clean bags.

Liking the Welded Oneida shirt, sigh if only Vis shirts fit me.. I'm too short/thin :/

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Townsend jacket in black... ridiculous. Best piece of the collection.

damn you have good eyes. i can barely make out the writing. anyways, are you referring to the black field jacket with what looks like a removable lining? if so, i'm totally with you, although i wouldnt mind getting my hands on that peacoat as well...

img5951mh1.jpg

Nah, the Townsend is the fishtail coat on the right. The field jacket on the left is dope too... almost like a heavier version of the Nomad. But the nylon lining shown on the top left image is sold separately (I think ~$300USD.) That's the only thing that sucks for the outerwear. You gotta buy the piece, which is almost like a shell, and then the lining separately if you want to actually be warm.

no prices in the catalog, maybe somewhere on the 70k area? just a wild guess though :confused:

oh, i thought the catalogue came with all the prices for the pieces(would make a lot sense...).

yeah, i am also guessing 70k, but i wanted to know for sure.

definetly instered in picking some outerwear, but i bet some of the stuff i like will be ridiculous(100k+), so the price factor will affect my choice for sure :). wish i could afford about 3/4 jackets from what i could make up from the scans.

man this is so fucking bullshit. they bring back the Tote, but its not the unbelievably awesome Tote 20 they used to do.

I think I peed a little when I heard that they're making a new tote back, needless to say I went to take a crap when I saw what it was :(

that suitcase is from spring, btw.