• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Field jkt 75600 yen

Alaska jkt's 75600 yen

Keichikan jkt(G9 style) 60900yen

Down coat 102900

Varsity jkt 113400

Elmendorf 155400 (actual color looks more like dk brown instead of blk, doesn't sell very good in jp)

ps:ketchikan and kodiak jkt just released in japan FIL

Hockneys sell out super quickly. Good sizes are pretty hard to get hold of even if you go to FIL.

I'd say they are the most popular non-collabo visvim shoes.

Field jkt 75600 yen

Alaska jkt's 75600 yen

Down coat 102900

Varsity jkt 113400

Elmendorf 155400 (actual color looks more like dk brown instead of blk, doesn't sell very good in jp)

what about the price for the "townsend"(maybe it's not this name, but that's what i can make up of the name)?

Field jkt 75600 yen

Alaska jkt's 75600 yen

Down coat 102900

Varsity jkt 113400

W)nism, has the Field jacket been released in Japan yet? By Field Jacket, are you referring to the hooded gore-tex one to the left of the "Townsend"-style one?

Thanks very much.

Thanks w)nism, I would pay 36000 for it, if it fit perfectly with the townsend/field since it gets really cold here in toronto.

Is the townsend/field made out of the paclite gore? or something more heavy duty this time around?

Actual price is 37590yen. Fits perfectly with same size outer (and bloody warm)

both jkts are 3-layer goretex laminated with high density weave outershel

technically, 3L gore is heavier and more heat-reserving than 2.5L Paclite,

but none of them can beat Windstopper in the winter time;)

Hockneys sell out super quickly. Good sizes are pretty hard to get hold of even if you go to FIL.

I'd say they are the most popular non-collabo visvim shoes.

This is a phenomenon of which I'm unfortunately becoming acutely aware. Fucking Union, LA never received them! I'm headed to Tokyo at month's end and have already been told that F.I.L. won't have Hockney's in stock. Does anyone mind volunteering what other shop(s) would have a generous selection of Visvims.

This is a phenomenon of which I'm unfortunately becoming acutely aware. Fucking Union, LA never received them! I'm headed to Tokyo at month's end and have already been told that F.I.L. won't have Hockney's in stock. Does anyone mind volunteering what other shop(s) would have a generous selection of Visvims.

There are plenty of stores, you might not find them at retail but im sure you will find them. There is Chapter, Isetan, Soph, Figure and maybe ELT. Check re-seller shops.

The point is - there is no Hockney model coming out this f/w collection.

the only good place you can get hockney in different style and size is yahoo.jp