Visvim F/W 07.08

mike lowrey

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got both the Japan and G-Line Visvim catalogs, the photos of the shoes are destroying my life.

Why do they have to drain me like this?

VISVIM and HIROSHI DESTROYED MY LIFE

img5951mh1.jpg

Nah, the Townsend is the fishtail coat on the right. The field jacket on the left is dope too... almost like a heavier version of the Nomad. But the nylon lining shown on the top left image is sold separately (I think ~$300USD.) That's the only thing that sucks for the outerwear. You gotta buy the piece, which is almost like a shell, and then the lining separately if you want to actually be warm.

Those are, genuinely, two of the nicest jackets I have ever seen. The one on the left is beautiful. A must buy.

I just wish the UK prices for Visvim weren't so incredibly high.

i like both of those jackets from what i can see, hopefully some better pictures will surface here in the following weeks. i am definetly looking forward to buy one of those, i need a good jacket for daily use for this winter. hopefully by november they will have them in stock at FIL

Fuck me if this has already been covered - but I just noticed in the new trailer for the Mash video there is a dude with a bunch of girl scout looking patches all over his bag (I think it was in San Fran) - I wasn't aware of people doing this, never saw it in the City, but that must have been the inspiration for the bags with all the patches.

anyone know how much the visvim x undercover croc e-cat retailed for? hopeless i know, but if there are any places in japan, or sg that still have one in stock? thinking of selling my visvim black e-cat to get the undercover e-cat. i'm guessing the uc x visvim went for 59,999 yen?

you can try this:

http://hk.f1.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/auction/1114558451?u=turns_ricky

probly we should open a "Hype Hype, Vsvm shoes" thread, hype kids will fill it up with questiones like " wat size"; "are they available in xxx"; "where can i get it" etc

better get some decent outerware this season cause god knows wat their garments gonna look like next year(more vivid color + big logo + hiphop crossover?...)

jst hope i'm wrong....

Anyone here bought the plain Visvim Undercover e-cats (as in non croc embossed/furry cow)? Wasn't able to get the regular Visvim ones so I got this. Couple of things though, the buckle on the strap is entirely plastic instead of metal, while there is no cordura tag on these. Would hate to think that i spent more only to get one which is of slightly lower-spec than the regular ones.

Anyone here bought the plain Visvim Undercover e-cats (as in non croc embossed/furry cow)? Wasn't able to get the regular Visvim ones so I got this. Couple of things though, the buckle on the strap is entirely plastic instead of metal, while there is no cordura tag on these. Would hate to think that i spent more only to get one which is of slightly lower-spec than the regular ones.

Non-metal buckle was the 1st thing I noticed when looking that the regular Ecats, but I THINK the material is the same as the regs. Also, wouldnt the plain Ecats just be Visvim Ecats, and not UC ones? I thought the UCXVis ones all had some thing to distingush them from the Vis only ones, no?

Ahhh fak it nee way.