Visvim F/W 07.08

mike lowrey

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milspex, what do you mean by "faint pinstripe"? The pics form the catalogue look quite solid coloured, and i think i'd be less interested in the jacket if it has a pinstripe effect...

ad12_12.jpg

b01a_12.jpg

its put me right off the jackets this season. the pinstripes remind me of tacky silk ties and bedsheets you would find in a next store

"It is a new series called "VISVIM FOLK ”.

first of all, I want to make my daughter happier and the next will be the one for us."

I couldnt get this line by Hiroki, does it mean the shoes were made for his daughter? (size looks tiny, so it could fit?) But yeah other than that ugly, but sticks to the whole Vis folk/tribe/old america infatuation.

Hypebeast reports the kid's shoe as a new line for adult, huh

"Visvim front-man Hiroki Nakamura has unveiled a preview of the latest collection from Visvim titled the Folk Series. This first preview features a pair of mocs which in some ways look like a raw version of the FBT. The components of this model include an unfinished and coarse suede upper and much thinner sole. No word yet on availability."