Visvim F/W 07.08

mike lowrey

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lieutenant coat and Varsity jkt coming out this weekend in JP

do you happen to know the retail of the lieutenant coat?

had the same problem before, I just updated to the latest version of Acrobat and it worked fine after.

thanks. i'll try that.

I wear my kicks almost everyday, and they have been through all sorts of shit including shit. They are elk skin.

Are they supposed to only be worn occasionally?

elks run in the wood everyday stepping all kinds of shit and rubbing against trees, so i would say elk skin logans should be worn everyday as you wish ,without having any kind of creases-fears

rirawin though i have the catalogue already your scans are above and beyone. props mate.

Q - has anyone been to FIL lately? are the kodiak jackets still there? looking for a black or navy XL. i am devastated i missed the drop and i haven't seen them on yahoo jp.

Milspex, what do you mean by "faint pinstripe"? The pics form the catalogue look quite solid coloured, and i think i'd be less interested in the jacket if it has a pinstripe effect...

yeah it doesnt show up in the catalogue so well, the goretex they use has a vertical lined texture to it, like a pinstripe.