Visvim F/W 07.08

mike lowrey

The Undercover e-cat at maxfield seemed pretty plain. There was no croc print or fur, it just looked like a regular e-cat to me, except for the tag that said Visvim x Undercover. Maxfield has a nice Undercover account so maybe all the other bags were sold and the plain one is the only one left? It still retailed for around 850-900. I really didn't pay attention to the buckle, I just looked for the design on the bag.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Visvim undercover ones included a few plain colourways that i think included navy, grey and one other one.

Materials seems like cordura, hopefully they didn't cheap out and use ballistic nylon instead. Differences are in the tag, an internal label and the buckle, and i believe the reg visvim ones have loops on the big main flap that match to the main colourway, while the undercover ones come in contrasting colours. As seen here

http://hk.f1.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/auction/1113044908?u=samplekickzdotcom

Also it appears the croc ones came with a nice fabric undercover dust bag. Mine came with a plain old "do not put this over your head or you might die" plastic bag.

Shit 850-900? undercover in tokyo had that for like 44000yen!

Still kinda think that for a collab that comes at a premium, they should have come through with the regular metal buckle and not cheaped out with the plastic (okay, rubberized plastic) ones

non metal buckle looks way better. who wants a big shiny buckle on their shit? Looks like some thanksgiving pilgrim bullshit.

Yeah, I gotta agree with U on this Mils, the flat black of the plastic does look way better than pilgrim steez (this was the ONLY reason that I could think of that they would not use metal), but still the plastic go south sooner than metal. Also, when the bag is full it is heavy as a motherfucker, and sometimes I worry that the pressure will just be too much for the plastic buckle. I was thinking that an anodized black metal buckle woulda been good?

Anyone else notice that Visvim jp clothing fits way shorter these days? 5nations XL tee = 74-75cm long, beautiful lug XL tee = 69 cm long : ( sucks for pretty tall people like me. Is this because Gline is for big ass gaijin now? thats fucked up coz the jp stuff is way better and big jap guys like to wear their shit long too.

Anyone else notice that Visvim jp clothing fits way shorter these days? 5nations XL tee = 74-75cm long, beautiful lug XL tee = 69 cm long : ( sucks for pretty tall people like me. Is this because Gline is for big ass gaijin now? thats fucked up coz the jp stuff is way better and big jap guys like to wear their shit long too.

fuckin snap . thought it was me trippin AND i've dropped a heap of weight . fuckers .

All the major 'street' brands in Japan have changed up their sizing lately... it all started going south when the 'taps BDU's shrunk one size in their waists... and then NBHD/BF/SVG... now Vis... throw in Supreme and you got allot of headaches for some of us (MEMEMEME)...

hmm the Turnagain tee I have in L is 74cm long after washing..?

what is the m65 fleece called?

bickle fleece

Around 400, like most visvim collab kiefers. I don't think you will find them at retail.

i don't think so

i think they are around 200..and u can find alot of them in yahoo japan..(UGLY!)

i only seen CDG kiefer and mmj kiefer are in a higher price range?

i don't think so

i think they are around 200..and u can find alot of them in yahoo japan..(UGLY!)

i only seen CDG kiefer and mmj kiefer are in a higher price range?

Hmm, I think he's right (if my memory serves me correctly. They are REALLY unimpressive though. The CDGs are much nicer (and cheaper) in my opinion.

EDIT: too many brain cells smoked away sophomore year; ¥29400。

I checked out all of the Visvim x UC shoes this weekend at DSM. The shoes themselves are pretty underwhelming, in my opinion. The duck boots were somewhat interesting, and the tall boots had Riri zippers which was a nice touch, but the pricing was a joke at more than 400 pounds. Save yourself the money and just get the LL Bean one's instead.