Visvim F/W 07.08

mike lowrey

Fluxus..

-It's all sanforized.

-It's all button fly

-it's mostly anti-fit models

-construction is fine, but if you're going to pay that much for Japanese denim, might as well get some Oni's, Flat Head, John Bull, Iron Heart, etc..

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fallen angels - I think they run a little big, not like Logans though. I have a 10 in Logan mids, and got an 11 in the CDG Kiefers. I have a little more room in the Kiefers, but not much, because they are cut a little shorter and narrower than the Logans. I wear 11.5 in Nike and Vans BTW, hope this helps.

Found this backpack(Visvim Basic Hexagon Rucksack?), not sure if it's this season but based on the new logo I would assume it is. The size seems slightly smaller than the Ballistic or Cordu. Looks like the logo is here to stay :(

5497022_o2.jpg

5497022_o1.jpg

Found this backpack(Visvim Basic Hexagon Rucksack?), not sure if it's this season but based on the new logo I would assume it is. The size seems slightly smaller than the Ballistic or Cordu. Looks like the logo is here to stay :(

Specs are W29 X H45 X D17.5, retails for 18960