Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped by NYC today. New stuff includes hooded basebal jacket for $200 or so (i was looking forward to this but it came out pretty ugly imo), hoodies that say supreme on the hood $120 (nice), new coach type jackets $200, 40oz long sleeves $72, chinos $120, other pants like chinos but thinner $100 (nicer than the chinos imo), thats all i can think of for now

they have plaid box caps, all 3 backpacks, wilnderness parkas (definitely getting one of these if they go on sale), box new eras, still some t shirts but mostly big sizes and ugly colors, some tonal flannels but looks like stock is getting low on those, no flannel new eras yet (main reason i went)

Stopped by NYC today. New stuff includes hooded basebal jacket for $200 or so (i was looking forward to this but it came out pretty ugly imo), hoodies that say supreme on the hood $120 (nice)

is the hoodie, the one with supreme written across the hood in large type?

yes in the same, or similar, font as those racing tanktops from the summer collection and the cut/sew longsleeves from this season

just went to check it out. it's the oakley surf parody type.

now that i think about it, it was more of a light motorcycle jacket type thing with two snap buttons that can close on the neck, but it was made of the same material as the coach jacket, it had no hood and said supreme in script on the breat

what colors did it come in? sounds super similar to the coach jacket itself, which had button(s) on the collar so the collar can stand up and seal off.

coach jacket seems pretty underrated to me: it's the best one they've done imo...the collar, fur lining and outer material are sick.

Also, is that new zip up (oakley surf parody) hoody thermal lined?

No, that was the only reason I didn't pick one up. Felt kind of thin.

I was also super dissapointed in the hooded baseball jacket. It felt very stiff and was cut really weird. I was hoping for a hoodie with baseball jacket style details, but this is really just a baseball jacket with a hood sewn in.

*edit. Ole English 40 T is coming out, but they didn't have it in NYC.

**edit. They seemed to have FSR and colors of the box logo new eras. Not too much excitement over them. Every other person in the store just keeps asking about the earflap/buffallo check new eras.

Alife sale is 50% off a ton of shoes btw. They got alot of ST33's left if you're a new balance fan, scooped up a few pairs.

anyone know if they still have alot of colors/sizes in the box logo new eras at the LA store?

Also, is that new zip up (oakley surf parody) hoody thermal lined?

I went yesterday morning and they had:

Black with black box logo - most sizes

Black with dark blue box logo - most sizes

Purple - pretty much every size

Teal - only saw 7 1/2 and 8

No Red

They did have other sizes in the back though. My friend and I were able to get teal ones in our sizes (7 5/8 and 7 3/8). I should have asked if they had any red hats in the back. Oh well.

new supreme x warp mag. pics.

warp_2_FB_.jpg

nothin new but the pinstripe.

fuck it. im definitely gonna pick me up one of their leather jackets this weekend. just trying to decide which one i like better: the bomber or the hooded down jacket.

can those who one either please comment on them?

fuck it. im definitely gonna pick me up one of their leather jackets this weekend. just trying to decide which one i like better: the bomber or the hooded down jacket.

can those who one either please comment on them?

you should wait to decide until you can check them out and try them on in the store...also depends on if you need something really warm w/a hood or not.