Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how are the fits on their hoodies generally? Some of their cut and sew are on the smaller side, so I wanted to know.

I have a medium and large parental advisory hoody from last season. I would imagine that other cuts are similar but the following comments refer only to this one model specifically.

Sleeves are slimmer than a lot of other brands, they don't have the super wide/baggy feel which a lot of sweatshirts have.

Hood is medium deep. It doesn't sit on the back of your head but also doesn't go way past the front of your face. On my moderately large head (I wear a 7 3/4 baseball hat) the edge of the hood is just behind my nose when I put it all the way up.

Body is on the slightly baggy side. I wear 32 pants and the bottom when zipped is a little fitted to my waist on the medium and is loose with the large.

Sleeve length though is decently shorter than a lot of brands out there. I haven't taken measurements on mine, but the large is barely long enough for me when mediums are frequently OK.

All in all I like the cut. The slim-ish sleeves look good. Only complaint is sleeves are short on me (I am tall though).

I don't even wear the medium, it's new with tags and I received it as a gift. I haven't put it in supermarket yet but..

Hope this was helpful. Good luck.

how are the fits on their hoodies generally? Some of their cut and sew are on the smaller side, so I wanted to know.

if you want measurements, they are up on their webshop. i do find that their pullover hoodies are a tiny bit smaller everywhere than their zip up hoodies. i usually get a size M for zip ups and a L for pullovers.

Went to Supreme LA today and saw Jonah Hill from Superbad. (the fat guy)

Box crews in red, teal and purple.

Most tees except Tera in various colors, solid tone flannels, mesh l/s with and with out logo, leather bomber, varsity, wilderness parka, coaches, jacket, stripe sweater, world famous hoodie, striped crest pullover, gonz fitted, striped polo, had all 3 murakami, mr. and box decks, wheels, LA beanies, fine gauge beanies, supreme wheels, sport caps, and some of the side new eras left,

Still had all the backpacks, duffles, keychains and the oakley frogskins.

No peacoat, no flannel new era or beanies.

If anyone wants to pay me stupid money to pick up shit at supreme for them, I'll probably go again sometime this week.

if you want measurements, they are up on their webshop. i do find that their pullover hoodies are a tiny bit smaller everywhere than their zip up hoodies. i usually get a size M for zip ups and a L for pullovers.

this has also been my experience as well, though who knows what with the crazy sizing on the crewnecks this season. after having tried on some of the new outerwear, i'm starting to suspect they have done a full size bump (old small = new medium, etc) on those particular pieces and potentially gotten rid of the small outerwear. purely speculative of course.

those keychains do tend to go between 15 and 20 shipped so i suppose 135 for a set of five is in keeping with this particular reseller's pricing scheme.

this has also been my experience as well, though who knows what with the crazy sizing on the crewnecks this season. after having tried on some of the new outerwear, i'm starting to suspect they have done a full size bump (old small = new medium, etc) on those particular pieces and potentially gotten rid of the small outerwear. purely speculative of course.

those keychains do tend to go between 15 and 20 shipped so i suppose 135 for a set of five is in keeping with this particular reseller's pricing scheme.

^so it cost $40 more to get five??! LOL @ the sh*t auction....

mrip, a lot of times things will be sold out yet they still will be put on display.

I forgot about that. The multi colored flannels and box crews in black and grey weren't even out for display. Same with the box caps that released a while ago.