Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came back from Supreme LA. Pretty much everything is GONE! Only picked up an Anarchy tee..which was probably the only tee left in my size. I asked one of the employees and he said they aren't doing box tees this season. (DIRECT QUOTE).

any word on the stained glass tee shirt, and world famous hoodie?

also are the tee shirts any thicker, or they have the same crap quality?

all 3 stained glass t's were in the nyc store. not sure about stock though...

world famous hoodie was stocked, for something ridiculous like $180.

hooded field jacket sucks, the quality is garbage and so is the fit. it was a real let down.

lotta hats in stock, checkered box caps, plaid box caps, la kings/supreme logo, leather kings, NY beanie, plain beanies, new side logo new eras, crest logos, and some other stuff.

t's were all pretty wack, i like the b-please but it was sold out in the good colors, only doo-doo brown was left.

bomber jacket wasn't as nice as i thought it'd be. still cool though, but not for 400+

leather puffy jacket was insane. insanely priced too, at $575.

mesh t's are all in stock, with and withough supreme logos - 70$

box crew's are in stock, for 128... they had black/black, grey/red, and purple/teal

star print hoodies were kinda beat, felt like shitty quality - $130

multicolored flannels in stock, kinda thin - $120 - no tonal flannels

that about does it. i was kinda underwhelmed, just ended up getting a black checkered box cap and a plaid box cap.

edit: i got there around 6pm and there was still a line of about 30 ppl. you azns are completely hooked. there was a pack of korean women in the mid 40's in front of me, the blond haired clerk had to instruct them how it all works (items on the rack are for display, etc). pretty funny stuff.

It looks like a cockroach/crab looking thing climbing up the side of the shoe.

hahahaha....

I don't really like it when they put text on the sides of the sole like that....

na said restock on tera tomorrow when i asked for another color. he has been cool with me for a while. take it for what it's worth.

thanks, maybe i'll take another swing by tomorrow. by the time i got in the door today, they were out of the color i wanted.

Went to the LA store today around 12:30...picked up the last Tera tee, an Anarchy tee, and the grey backpack. As somebody else said, they will restock on the Tera tee tomorrow for sure. Really like the backpack, and was surprised that it was $148, I thought it was gonna be more than last seasons.

Honestly, that Terra Patrick tee is the worse supreme tee I've seen in a while. I don't even get why you guys are riding it so hard, If it was just the picture, fine. However, the shitty ass graffiti/sign style design around it is so fucking wack.

all of the hoodies were fleece, not thermal. ranged from 110ish to 140ish. box logo crews are embroidered and not printed if anyone is wondering.

was impressed with the leather down jacket; the varsity was ruined by a huge & ugly design on the back. don't see what the hate is about with the field jacket, it was better than some past outerwear (duffel coat anyone?). bomber jacket is a bomber jacket, nothing special. faux fur lined coaches jacket was laughably bad, anyone who buys that should be smacked into sense

no pants except jeans

kings cap is a snapback, not fitted btw.