Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone handled the speckled hoodies (the one with supreme across the hood) in person? Thick/thin...kinda look like tiger fleece?

also, anyone ordered from crashstreet.com?...they have really fake looking ebay auctions, but a niceish amount of stock and not too bad prices on tees.

The hoodies are very thin feeling. They're not terry cloth like some of their spring ones, but definetly not heavy duty.

anyone handled the speckled hoodies (the one with supreme across the hood) in person? Thick/thin...kinda look like tiger fleece?

also, anyone ordered from crashstreet.com?...they have really fake looking ebay auctions, but a niceish amount of stock and not too bad prices on tees.

crash is legit.

I don't understand that. It's kind of disappointing.

In past years, only the stuff with box logos sold out quickly. Most cut and sew gear would eventually go on sale.

I have a feeling that this forum may be responsible for generating interest in the non logo'd out stuff.

i don't know if it's this forum specifically but certainly there is a fair number of downtown hipster types frequenting the store these days buying the cut and sewn. bully for everyone involved is what i say - although i suppose it is annoying you need to stay on top of everything so much these days if you don't want to miss out on anything. at the end of the day i think it's only a couple of items here and there (flannels, field jacket) that were even particularly popular, everything else seems to be selling at the same rate

new jackets are in nyc - some kind of weird herringbone tweed joint which was hit by the ugly stick a few times. also another camp cap (faded camo) - continuing the weekly onslaught. plus twisted yarn beanies if no one mentioned before. are they going to have a hoodie that doesn't suck this season? here's hoping. oh yeah, and the tonal flannels are mediocre on a stick.

more neighborhood catalog scans showing what appears to be the full range of this season's collaboration, looks to be an m-65, varsity, hoodie or hooded jacket (can't tell), two tees, a new era fitted, jeans + vans chukkas and sk8 hi's. i am even more underwhelmed by this than the last one.

not trivial to grab the pics so just go to http://www.wretch.cc/blog/ology&article_id=5240470 and scroll about 3/4 of the way down the page.

thesupreme - you are a pathetic person. you call yourself 'thesupreme' after a SKATE brand and then you give me crap because I call a SKATE photo FUCKIN UGLY. You obviously do not know what skate photography is and you wait a month before you can leave a -ve rape? The "JUMP OFF A BUILDING" is a reference to a great skate video. And obviously you DID NOT GET THAT EITHER.

So now please just got KILL YOURSELF.