yes or no? / this or that?

chris

oh? where abouts good sir?

There's a CdG store in NYC...

Stuff is carried elsewhere too but if you can only stop in one place you should go there, they have a great inventory.

fred perry x cdg shirt is okay (yes, it's just not the polos)

I'd rather go for homme or homme plus.

cdg shirt tends to be frute swagz-ish

fred perry x cdg shirt is okay (yes, it's just not the polos)

I'd rather go for homme or homme plus.

cdg shirt tends to be frute swagz-ish

Mos Def, the mainline and Junya stuff is where it's at. The women's line are way superior though, and they got Tao who killed it this season.

should i go down a size? i dont know if its just in my head, but im worried that the jacket has begun to stretch, and will continue to stretch until it doesnt fit me how i like. its quite fitted when zipped, and still looks pretty good when unzipped, but it billows out a bit in the back, and i feel like the sleeves arent as slim as they were a week ago. if i go for the XS, i probably wont be comfortable in it zipped, but maybe there wont be any extra fabric when i wear it unzipped? (keep in mind im only wearing a tank underneath)

ROfit.jpg

yeah, we've got the whites where i work as well. prefer the contrast of cracked/patent on blacks to gloss/gloss on the whites. i think i'd rather get white canvas shoes, white leather just looks "bleh" when it starts to get beat up

construction is not bad, typical for pfs.