yes or no? / this or that?

chris

^^ Id say standard. In my opinion, moto-style collars are a little more limited in terms of what you can wear them with.

thats true, if I am going to fork out for such an expensive jacket I should get the more wearable/praticle option.

Speaking of above Cheap Monday Kostym whatevers - has anyone seen that grey / green check plaid shirt around? I picked up the red one and the collar is exactly the size I like (i.e. tiny) and I wouldn't mind picking up the other colorway cheap.

They had some at Gravity Pope in Vancouver last time I checked. Not sure about what sizes are available. They do online sales for shoes, but their online clothing store is still under construction. I could maybe do a proxy on the weekend. I think the shirts were $70.

yeah dude, that standard collar is a beaut.

yeah, I'll definitely get one with a standard collar. one other thing that I am considering is whether I should get the jacket with ribbed cuffs and an all leather back, or the jacket with leather cuffs and ribbed backing. I got pretty mixed opinions on SZ, so throwing the question out to sufu members too for opinions.

leather cuffed:

02.jpg07.jpg

ribbed cuffed:

01-1.jpg

02-1.jpg

not sure if I like the ribbed backing, however the leather cuffs would be better for durabilitys sake...

yeah, I'll definitely get one with a standard collar. one other thing that I am considering is whether I should get the jacket with ribbed cuffs and an all leather back, or the jacket with leather cuffs and ribbed backing. I got pretty mixed opinions on SZ, so throwing the question out to sufu members too for opinions.

leather cuffed:

02.jpg07.jpg

ribbed cuffed:

01-1.jpg

02-1.jpg

not sure if I like the ribbed backing, however the leather cuffs would be better for durabilitys sake...

The latter, the ribbed cuffs are what make RO jacket's signature imo. The elastic is more durable than you think.

Also, make sure it's the durable leather, not the soft leather. Unless you want your jacket to tear in a week.

How do Neil Barrett sneakers fit?

The only ones left on Yoox are 13, which is cool if they're true, but no good if they're like cons.

Yes it's a small question, but i'm asking here until the deluge of retards in the small questions thread ends.

How do Neil Barrett sneakers fit?

The only ones left on Yoox are 13, which is cool if they're true, but no good if they're like cons.

Yes it's a small question, but i'm asking here until the deluge of retards in the small questions thread ends.

they use the same soles as cp's and from my own experience they fit the same way.

half of me absolutely loves these, the other half thinks they're the ugliest shoes, ever.

they're being offered to me for $250.

these bw shoes are horrendous. dr. worm got the nicer style. i wouldn't put $250 down unless you're reselling them for $350...

Guest jmatsu
30w47xt.jpg

or

2yuzthd.jpg

the white on black is kind of... conventional, which is why im sort of leaning towards the black on white. but i dont know for sure. weigh in!

chris,

i like the bk on white colorway just cause i haven't seen too many people with it. i haven't been on the board in a while, but i remember that you've been adding some color into your ensembles. anyway even if you just did you gothninja darkness thing, these jawns would still work. the first colorway you're leaning seems like it would be easier. anyway suckdick likes the second colorway....so don't get them.