yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I like it Jack. Did you have it in mind for your "go-to" winter jacket/coat or just a wardrobe addition? If it's the latter I would say get it, but if you want to get a lot of wear out of it, it might not be so versatile... I'm searching for a coat myself and having trouble finding something that is the right mix of practicality and unique design.

Edited by homme.homme

• 2 weeks later...

no to those.
i dislike zippers on the outside of shoes. the soles are dirty and the bent toebox makes me think of the augusta trainers. no to the ones you have to tie if the soles are also dirty... no to anything that looks like julius or anything that looks remotely steampunk.

digitalmountain: yes, if the toebox is made from leather.

Cartier love bracelet totally not worth it. I'm not sure what they retail at outside of Australia (I'd be interested to know) but I was thinking of getting two for my girl a while ago and white gold was $6800 and rose gold was $6350... over $13k for the two! WTF! I hope you're rich homie.

The price is similar here and there's also a wait list depending on the location for that particular bracelet

Cartier is all a farce and the love bracelet has gone from being a superfluous and obnoxious piece of bling to becoming nothing more than some sort of material status symbol, please don't waste your money on that suburbanite mercedes mom garbage.

earu3c.png

I like the style, I'm just curious about people's feelings as far as Isaora's quality and fit (I'm thin, 6 ft 1, broad shoulders and a 38 chest, like a slim fit)

$(KGrHqJHJBwFHniRRkhyBSC8o9hO4Q~~60_12.J

and same here-- style's perfect, just curious if the quality/fit is worth it (this shirt is Thom Brown)

Edited by acerbicb