yes or no? / this or that?

chris

need some cheap'ish denim.

N&F ($150) or 3sixteen ($195)?

the store i work at has 3sixteen indigos in the slim and the straight. it is motoretta on college. love the denim. i have iron hearts, apcs, drybones and sugan canes and naked and famous jeans. the contruction is much better than the n and f and the denim fades bettwe. naked and famous take a super long time to fade.

let me know if you want to try out the 3sixteens and i'll see if i have a size for you.

the store i work at has 3sixteen indigos in the slim and the straight. it is motoretta on college. love the denim. i have iron hearts, apcs, drybones and sugan canes and naked and famous jeans. the contruction is much better than the n and f and the denim fades bettwe. naked and famous take a super long time to fade.

let me know if you want to try out the 3sixteens and i'll see if i have a size for you.

Would the 3sixteens be ideal for a person with bigger than average thighs (Im not fat 5'6 160lbs but I work my legs out lol)? How should I size with the 3sixteens? Do they stretch?

Wicked mon, thx for the info! I'll prob. swing by the store this wknd to check 'em out. Didn't know you guys carried the brand. cheers.

thinking about getting the whole suit, thoughts?

Hell yes

help me pick a shoe to replace my white wtaps.

Nike

norse chinos in 'picante' - want to try some trousers that aren't black but not sure if i can pull this colour off:

y/n?

No, pick cream or surf blue or something, that color's going to make you look like Nick Wooster

which? neither?

tom ford:

cutler & gross

Both are great but, Cutler & Gross

Red Wing postman oxford or DM 1461

Red Wing

need some cheap'ish denim.

N&F ($150) or 3sixteen ($195)?

3sixteen

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?sitesrc=uslp#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-401110/pgid-401107

? i think the colorway is a little tacky...yes/no? really want the black/pink colorway..http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_locjc9zqZN1qa4rpfo1_500.jpg

anybody know when the blacok/pink is coming out?

The Blue/Black/Solar Red is the best color combination, buy those

Black and Pink is on some etnies skater girl shit

Y/N?

2113gsiisgeneration3.jpg

Yeah definitely

Would the 3sixteens be ideal for a person with bigger than average thighs (Im not fat 5'6 160lbs but I work my legs out lol)? How should I size with the 3sixteens? Do they stretch?

I sized down on my slims 1 full size. They stretch but they are not like APCs. The slims might actually good for someone with a thicker thigh. I find they are pretty comfortable around the thigh and not as tight as some "slim" styles out there.